saturday cleaning!! || levi x reader fluff

this one shot is shorter than i would normally do, so i will be posting another levi one shot later to make up for it. new atsumu chapter tomorrow so stay tuned!!

you were so unbelievably relaxed. your body seemed to be molded perfectly into the soft mattress and your pillow hugged your head just right. you squirmed a little under your heavy comforter until you got back into the perfect position, before allowing sleep to take over your conscious.

everything was perfect until..

"y/n." levi poked your head lightly. "y/n i know you can hear me, wake up." you lazily swatted his hand away and tugged the blanket over your head. "y/n come on, it's saturday. that means we have to deep clean." levi said with another nudge to the back of your head.

you would think that saturdays would be a relaxing day off, but for levi it was on this day that he insisted you both spend the day cleaning both your rooms and offices. of course, levi's never needed much cleaning but he always thoroughly enjoyed cleaning your messy chambers.

you flipped over so that you were facing your moody boyfriend, but you kept your eyes shut. "5 more minutes.." you mumbled, and within seconds you fell back under. you heard a distant sigh from levi, then suddenly you felt the warm covers leave your skin; exposing you to the cold air.

"levi!" you grumbled, and finally opened your eyes. the sunlight pouring into the room was blinding, and you fought the urge to press your eyes shut again. your gaze drifted to levi sitting up with his arms crossed. "come on y/n, we go through this every weekend." he pressed.

you hated being woken up, and levi knew this. you flipped him off, then yanked the covers from him and laid back down; forcefully shutting your eyes. levi chuckled again under his breath, and wrapped his arms around your waist to pull you closer to him. you tried to be stubborn, but he caught on quickly. "ah i see. so now you're not talking to me?" his voice was calming and velvety in your ears as you fought off the urge to fall back asleep.

he let out a soft sigh, and was so close that his breath tickled the back of your neck. "i guess we're going to have to do this the hard way." he pressed a soft kiss to the bare skin of your neck sending chills down your spine. "leviii." you whined. "mm?" he mumbled against your skin. "are you still mad at me?"

you turned to face him and opened your eyes. "i hate you." you grumbled, now fully awake. levi smiled a little, and pulled you on top of him. "no you don't. you love me and you know it" he teased. you rolled your eyes, and buried your head in his chest. "five more minutes." you mumbled against his shirt. "then i'll clean the stupid offices." levi chuckled. "fine. but you better actually get up this time."

five minutes later

you felt levi shift underneath you, and you immediately started to stir. "it's been five minutes already?" you groaned. levi nodded. "yes. so get. up." he flicked your head and you sighed. "why is this happening to me?" you opened your eyes to a slightly worried looking levi.

"are you really that tired?" he asked, and rubbed circles on the small of your back. his touch was only making you drowsier. you nodded. you usually weren't this sleepy, and you rarely slept in because you always had so much energy, but today you just couldn't bring yourself to get up. levi's lips brushed across your forehead lightly, then he sighed.

"well. you have a fever, so i think you're tired because you're sick y/n." he muttered. you groaned once again. "fantastic." levi smiled a little and you felt the bed shift as he got up. "where are you going?" you whined. levi fixed the blankets around you, then yawned and stretched. "forget saturday cleaning, for just this ONCE." he said in response, tugging on slippers. you smiled weakly. "yayyyy."

he rolled his eyes. "oh shut up. stay here and DONT move. i'm going to get you something to eat. i'm serious dork stay here until i get back." you nodded and gave him a salute. "roger that captain." you said sarcastically, then sunk back into the beds warm embrace.

he didn't have to tell you twice. sleep; here you come.

levi one shots On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara