Klaus walked away, leaving Elijah to come closer to Stefan. "You understand how important family is, or you wouldn't be here. My brother gave me his word that he would reunite me with my own."

"And so I shall."

As soon as Elijah turned around, Klaus daggered him in the heart, letting him drop to the ground as his body decayed.

"No!" I screamed, speeding over to Klaus, pushing him against the wall. "What the hell is wrong with you?! Is it so hard for you to let your siblings live their lives? They don't deserve this, Klaus. You don't deserve them."

I could see the anger building up in his eyes. Before I knew it, he flipped us over, my back now being pressed against the wall as he stood in front of me. "You do not get to tell me what I can and cannot do!"

My expression softened. "What happened Klaus, you weren't like this."

I was trying to read his emotions but he was hiding them well. For a second, I thought he was going to let go of me, but instead he snapped my neck.

-

I woke up, the pain from my neck being snapped immediately hitting me. I rubbed my neck, trying to ease the pain.

Katherine's pleading has caused me to divert my attention to her. "Aah! Aah! No. No...No. No. No."

I watched as Klaus' eyes turned yellow before he bit into her wrist. He then proceeded to bite into his own wrist and feed Katherine his blood. I came closer and all of us looked at Katherine's wrist shocked as it heeled.

"You want the cure? There it is."

Klaus' blood can cure Damon. My blood can cure Damon.

"Your blood is the cure." Stefan stated.

Klaus smirked at him. "Gotta love mother nature."

"Now." Klaus placed his hand on Stefan's shoulder, leading him away. "Let's talk, you and I."

Klaus sat down and squeezed a blade of a knife, letting the blood pour into a vial. "There it is. You want to save your brother? How about a decade-long bender? And I have big plans for you when we leave this town."

"I'm not like that anymore."

"Well that's too bad. You would have made a hell of a wing-man." He started to slowly pour the blood down the sink.

"Wait." Stefan stopped him.

"Not that's more like it. I want you to join me for a drink." Klaus smiled at him, sliding a blood bag across the counter.

Stefan took a sip of the blood as Klaus drank from his glass.

"Finish it. All of it."

Stefan looked at him warily.

"You do everything I say, and I save your brother. That's the deal."

As soon as Stefan finished the blood bag, Klaus threw him another one. "Again."

"He's not some sort of puppet for you to play with, Klaus." I stood up.

"If he wants to save his brother, then he is."

Stefan continued drinking the next bag. And the next. And the next.

He has now  finished five blood bags, he was sitting on the floor with all of them surrounding him.

"You're very cooperative. It's almost as if you're enjoying it. Klaus commented, throwing another blood bag at Stefan.

"That's enough Klaus, give him the cure." I commanded.