Ch22 The Situation

Start from the beginning

"Hey, we're talking about what happened last night. Go grab your phone." I said Bonnie as grabbed his phone of the nightstand and sat next to me again and opened his messages.

Golden: For the people that don't know. Bonnies been living with an abusive roommate named Kai for the past year and Foxy saved his ass and got him out of there and now Bonnies living with him
Felix: Jesus, I'm so sorry
Ballora: That must have been horrible
Bonnie: I'm fine now.
Golden: Now for what happened last night. I'm gonna make this as clear as possible. Kai hired Yendo and 3 others to go and murder Foxy and Bonnie at the party last night.
BonBon: What that's ridicules
Ballora: WHAT
Fredrick: The fuck
Baby: Wait are you serious
Frosty: Holy shit
Mangle: Oh god
Chica: What the fuck
ChiChi: Bullshit
Freddy: Really?
Springtrap: He's not lying, Me and Foxy went upstairs looking for Bonnie and we got jumped by two of them. One of them slashed Foxys eye with a broken bottle and they ran away.
Bonnie: Foxys now blind in the right eye.
Lolbit: And I saved Bonnie's ass from getting murdered
Bonnie: Thank you for that.
Baby: Holy shit I'm so sorry guys
Foxy: how did you catch Yendo in the act?
Golden: Well what happened was...

...Goldens POV 8:23pm, Friday:

I drove up to the party and got out of my car to walk to the front door. "...Guys I can't do this." I heard a voice from far behind me. I didn't really care so I just kept walking towards the front door. "Kai is giving us a hundred thousand dollars to do this, we have to." I heard stopping me in my tracks and turning around. There were these four masked guys waiting by this black suv but not facing me. I quickly sneaked over to a car that was next to there's and hid behind it to see if what I was hearing was true. "We are literally killing people. Two people. I don't wanna have to live with that." "Stop whining, all we gotta do is find Bonnie and Foxy and kill them.just bring them into a room and we will do it." "I'm sorry I can't. This is too much for me, I'm out." One of the guys said taking off his mask and throwing it down and starting to walk away. "C'mon, we have a job to do." One of the other masked guys said as they started walking into the building. My mind was freaking out I had no clue what to do. I looked over and saw the guy who quit walking away from the party and a idea hatched. "Hey where you going, The partys just starting." I shouted making him turn around. "I'm just... I changed my mind last second, sorry." He said scratching the back of his head. "C'mon man just stay for a little while." I said walking closer to him. "Na I'm good thank you though." I was now in front of him now just staring at him. "Are you sure? Your friends really seemed like they really wanted you to go." "There not my friends." "Well Kai would want you to go wouldn't he?" "W-what?" He said backing up. I reached in my back pocket and pulled out a switch blade. "Listen bud, your going to explain to me what is happening or we are gonna have some problems." I grabbed the collar of his jacket and held the knife close to his neck. "Wait wait wait! Listen, I stepped out of the deal I have nothing to do with this anymore-" "But your just gonna let them kill two innocent people?" "Kai told us they deserved it-" "Kai abused Bonnie, and Foxy saved him from Kai. Kai is a monster and the only reason why he wants Foxy and Bonnie dead is because they wanted to be free." "Jesus christ I-I..." "Explain to me what is going on and maybe I won't rip your skin off." "Ok ok! Just let me go please." I released him from my grasp and backed up. "Kai Hired me and three others to come to this party tonight and record us killing Bonnie and Foxy. I was in for it at first because the reward was ten thousand dollars and I really needed the money but then I realized that I'm killing people for money and I backed out. I wish I could stop them but I don't even know them nor can I persuade them not to do it." "We can stop them. I know half of everybody in there. If we get enough people then we can stop them. Unless you wanna live with knowing that you let two innocent people die because your scared." "I-I..." He backed up and sighed before nodding his head. "Fine, then we better hurry." He said walking up to the building as I followed. We walked inside and I immediately started looking for Bonnie and Foxy. "Golden! Nice to see that you made it to the party!" I Heard someone shout until I saw Chica walk up to me. "Hey, have you seen Bonnie or Foxy anywhere?" I asked in a hurry. "No, but I'm sure they are here because I saw Funtime here so they gotta be here somewhere." "Ok wheres Funtime?" "Over by the back door." "Thanks." I nodded for the gray bear to follow me and waved bye to Chica. We started walking towards the backdoor until we were stopped by Ray. "Hey, Golden! it's nice to see you! It's been a while." He said standing with his group. "Hey um... could you help me with something?" I asked. "Sure what's up?" He replied. "This is gonna sound insane but there are people here trying to murder someone." "What? Your joking." "You can ask this guy right here, he was one of them." I said tilting my head towards the gray bear guy. "Yendo? Is he for real?" Yendo scratched the back of his head and nodded. "Hey Golden, what's going on?" said Blackheart walking up next to Ray. "Ok listen, can you just please look around for anyone in a black mask and text me. And if you see a purple Bunny and a red fox text me and then make sure one of those masked guys don't grab em." "Wait who are they trying to kill?" Asked Ray making Blackheart look confused. "Foxy and Bonnie." "Oh I know em I can help you guys." said Blackheart. "Great thanks guys." I said walking past them and Yendo following me. We kept looking for any of those masked guys or Foxy and Bonnie but didn't see anyone so we walked over to Funtime. Funtime was standing by the back door with Lolbit. "Funtime, Wheres Foxy?" I asked walking over to her. "I don't know. Probably with Bonnie. Why?" She asked. "Kai hired people to kill them tonight." She jumped and stared at me in fear. 'What!?" "And Yendo here is one of them." Funtime looked over my shoulder and gasped looking at Yendo. "Yendo what the fuck!" "Listen, I backed out-" "But you could have stopped them. What the fuck is wrong with you!" shouted Lolbit joining the argument. "Hey, you can kick his ass later ok. We have to find Foxy and Bonnie now." "What do we do, they can be anywhere." "Lolbit you go upstairs and look for them there. If you see them pull them into a room and stay away from everyone. Funtime you help me and Yendo look down here. I got some other people helping too." Lolbit nodded and started heading to go upstairs as Yendo, Funtime, and I started searching. A couple of minutes passed until Jack and Grim stopped us. "Have you guys seen Foxy or Bonnie?" Jack said with Grim following close. "Were looking for them too." Funtime said. "Blackheart told us that Kais group are going to kill them tonight. I was just with Foxy too. Fuck I wish I would have known sooner." Grim said shaking in fear. "Then lets keep looking!" Funtime demanded. It was a few more minutes until Lolbit ran up to us. "I found them both but Foxys hurt. C'mon." She said and we followed her upstairs...