Ninety Four

Mulai dari awal

On the drive over to the school, I contemplated calling Perrie to let her know I was going, but she would probably lose her shit, and I can't have her stressing right now. She's already sick enough. Even though she's his parent too, she hates that girl. For that same reason I'm not bringing her with me.

I was curious as to what Lauren could possibly have to tell me. As I said, Jaden has never had any behavior problems, or caused any trouble. If anything has happened, it had to be for a reason, and I would love to hear it. I heard my phone ping and pulled it out once I got to a stop light.

LOML 💖: We miss you, baby! 🥺

We.

I smiled, feeling butterflies erupt in my tummy all over again. Seeing that the light was still red, I typed a quick reply.

Me: I miss you more, angel. And my babies. I'll be home soon. ❤️

LOML 💖: Hurry! We made cookies! 🍪😋

I smiled again, putting the phone back down just in time for the light to change. I couldn't wait to get this shit over with and get home to her and my babies. The big one and the unborn one. I've had a day from hell, and all I wanted was to be in her arms.

I pulled up to the school and walked up to the building. Since it was after school hours, I had to ring the bell to the office to be let in.

"How can I help you?" A voice said over the intercom.

"I have a parent-teacher meeting with Laur- uh Ms. Jauregui." I replied into the speaker, rolling my eyes.

"One moment." They responded. I'm assuming it was to check with her, because a few seconds later I heard the door buzz. I wondered why nobody else was a bit concerned about the lateness of this meeting. I pulled the door open and stepped inside, making my way to her classroom.

I don't think I'd ever seen this school outside of school hours. It was empty and admittedly a bit creepy. Before I made it to the door, my phone pinged again. I stopped and looked at the new message.

LOML 💖: I forgot to tell you I love you. So, I LOVE YOU! Ok. Now hurry home before I eat all of the cookies! 😘

Again, I smiled widely, and laughed out loud at the Cookie Monster gif she sent. I instantly texted her back.

Me: You have me smiling so hard. People are gonna think I'm nuts. I love you so much, baby! 🥰

"I wish I was the reason you were smiling like that." I heard Lauren speak.

Ew, wtf. Not this shit right now.

"Girl..." I frowned and flared my nostrils in disgust.

I quickly shoved my phone in my pocket and brushed by her, going into her classroom, completely ignoring her stupid ass. She closed the door and followed behind me, going to sit at her desk.

"Please, sit down." She gestured to the kid sized desks in front of her. I looked at them, and then back at her. She had to be joking.

"Or stand." She giggled, shamelessly dragging her eyes up my body. "You're much too curvy for those tiny seats."

What the fuck was that supposed to mean?

"What did you want to discuss, Lauren?" I asked, already getting annoyed and uncomfortable.

In hindsight, I probably should have either brought Perrie, or made Lauren schedule this during school hours. The more I stood there, the more I regretted it.

"Jaden was arguing with another student during class and it disrupted everyone." She replied.

"About what?" I asked.