Bye, Aoi-senpai and Good Luck!

Outside school gate, a week later. Lily, Rose and Tarutaru are leaning on the school fence, Aoi is standing a few meters from them, in casual clothing.

"Is this it then, Richter?" Tarutaru says with some sadness in her voice.

"Yeah, I guess so. My classes have all ended, I got my degree, got a.. memorable... Graduation Ceremony..." Aoi smirks towards Lily and Rose, who look at each other, blush and smile at Aoi. "Yes, I think I'm done.", she continues. "I'll stay in the town for a couple of weeks still - I have my lease up until the end of next month. But after that.. I think I'll travel the world a bit and then head back home. There's a place for me there that pays quite well. It's a lone position, but that's what I enjoy so it's going to be just fine. We can write to each other though, it's not like I'll disappear from the earth."

"We'll miss you, Richter", Tarutaru says and smiles at Aoi.

"Mh. I think I'll actually miss your banter too, Aoi", Rose says. Her chest-gem glows brightly.

"Come visit us when you have time, Cobalt Head", Lily says and smiles at Aoi.

"Cobalt Head...?" Aoi asks and then laughs form the bottom of her heart, "Lame, Blondie-chant, lame. It took you a whole year to come up with that and that's the best you managed?"

"Eat a sock, Aoi-senpai", Lily says and sticks her tongue out at Aoi.

"Honestly though, I'm happy.. I kinda felt separated from you because I only had my name.. somehow it feels like now I'm accepted to this friendship circle," Aoi says with a warm smile.

"Aoi.. you've always been our friend - even before we figured it out", Rose says.

"Well, that's not entirely wrong, Rosie-chan, you can be a bit thick in the head", Aoi says with a smirk.

"That's not the only place she's thicc...," Lily says under her breath, but not quietly enough.

"LILI!" Rose shouts and turns towards Lily with her cheeks bright red.

Aoi laughs so much she doubles up and holds her tummy "Bold, Blondie-chan, bold! I like you! Now listen here you three.", she says, wipes her eyes and straightens up, "Even though I'll be away, don't lose your focus. You still have a year left of school, and it's an important one. Enoka-chan, I trust you'll keep these two out of trouble?"

"I'll try, Ri—Aoi. I'll try," Tarutaru smiles warmly at her.

"Thank you.. Taru-chan. And Blondie-chan... come here," Aoi says and waves Lily closer.

"Eh?" Lily exclaims and walks to Aoi, who bends down and whispers to her ear.

"Take care of Rosie-chan. I trust you know more of her than my by now, but.. This Rose is fragile, please be gentle with her. I'd hate to read tragic news stories about anything. You've got a really lovely thing going on, don't fuck it up, Blondie-chan," she says while having her arm around Lily's shoulder's.

Lily turns to face her and looks straight into her eyes "Don't worry, Cobalt Head. I do love her more than I can say even. I'll not let her down, nor you.", she says.

"Hey, stop whispering when there are others near!" Rose says and scrunches her eyebrows together.

"Okay, okay! I just reminded Blondie-chan about.. things. Rosie-chan..." Aoi says.

"Aoi..." Rose says.

"Bye, Rosie-chan. You've come so far.. I'm proud of you, Rosie-chan, and... thank you. Thank you to both of you. If I find more of us, I'll try to share..." Aoi let's the sentence trail out. She taps her chest and her really pale blue small jewels glints above her breasts.

"Remember everything we told you, Aoi," Rose says with a serious face.

"I will, Rosie-chan, I will. See you around, you three," Aoi says.

"See you, Aoi," Tarutaru says, with her eyes welling up.

"See you, Cobalt Head," Lily says and grins at her.

"Till next time, Aoi," Rose says. Her jewel at her chest shines brightly.

Aoi closes her eyes. Her fingertips glow light blue and the gem in her chest shines bright. Her hair shimmers and she rises to the air a couple of inches. She opens her eyes that now glow brightly. She smiles and nods towards the three of them, then she lifts her gaze upwards and shoots to the sky, makes a sharp turn and speeds away, disappearing shortly from their view. The three of them look at the sky in silence for a few minutes. Nobody wants to break the silence. After a few minutes, the school bell tolls.

"Ah, I guess we should go, right?" Tarutaru says to the two of them. Lily and Rose glance at each other, then nod at Tarutaru. They start walking towards the school's main doors.