Taeyung:I know it was an accident..but I still felt like it was my fault.

Namjoon: Because you made the toxin?

Taeyung:Yeah..

Namjoon:Think about it deeply next time.. I'm going now.

Taeyung:Huh? Why were you here Hyung?

Namjoon:I left something here..so I came back here, coincidence that I also saw you enter this quarters.

Taeyung: Whatever.. I'm in a hurry Soo please don't distract me next time..

Namjoon:Okey..

With that Namjoon left, making Taeyung quickly find his needed materials.

'He better not broke another fragile artifact on the way up...'
____________________________________
Min-yun:W-What happened?

Min-yun put his hand on his head as he slowly get up from bed.

Taeyung: Min-yun?!

Taeyung quickly turn his chair towards his bed where Min-yun is now resting.

Min-yun:Huh?Oh! Tae-Hyung

Taeyung:Thank goodness..

Taeyung's feet suddenly felt like not having strength to stand anymore and just thrown himself behind to the chair he once sat on, he closed his eyes while facing the ceiling, it was oblivious that he is weary. Min-yun didn't understand what happened to him and he just looked at him blankly.

Min-yun: Hyung...Tell me what is going on?

Taeyung:You seriously did not remember what happened?

Taeyung snap his worn gaze to Min-yun, Taeyung had been trying to cure the poison inside Min-yun he took sleep in a just 3-5 hours only, but rest assured he ate food.

Taeyung:Long story short..you have been drugged then the drug triggered the poison with you..I gave you the cure but the side effects of the drug and poisoned is acting up,you do need to rest allot though.

'You call that short?' Min-yun thought as he see Taeyung getting himself comfortable on the chair to rest a minute.

Min-yun:How..many days did I slept?

Taeyung:1 week in total..

Min-yun:One week huh?...Wait? What?! Then that means it's Sunday now?!

Min-yun kinda didn't realize it but soon he got shocked when he realized he was asleep for 1 week.

Taeyung: Chill.. it's actually Monday now..

Min-yun:Monday?

Taeyung:Yes that's right..

Min-yun:Then.. I've been absent by one week at school..

Taeyung:Jin excused you from school..only the principal knows your condition on the past week.

Min-yun:How about Y/n?

Taeyung:she was fine, Jungkook kinda stood as her guard. He was stupid to do that..now students will really suspect Y/n is very close to us and thought her as our sister.

Min-yun:Umm..hyung?

Taeyung:What?

Min-yun:Why is there many needles injected to me?