42. Taken a drug?!

Start from the beginning

Joonyung:No.. I'll talk to her. Soo Jae help her.

My sister nodded and I turn around to find that witch. She better prepare for me, I'm lucky dad isn't here.

I opened the door roughly, My stepmother and cousin is having their own personal tea party in the room, like nothing happened.

Joonyung: I'm afraid that I must break your warm bonding together...you two must discuss something important with me..

I'm really over this stupid family play.

Eun woo:Joon!

Eun woo ran on the hallways shouting for me. Why would he find me? Did these two planned something again as backup so soon?

Eun woo stopped infront of me, he was panting rapidly, I grab his shoulders so I can support him.

Eun woo: B..Bts is coming here..

StepMother&girl2: what?!

Both girls choked at their tea before they shout, they heard from that 8 meters distance, Eun woo even also whispered his statement and yet they still heard it.

Joonyung:Why?..Why are they here?

Eun woo: Min-yun suddenly fainted..

Joonyung:What?!

Eun woo:While you are solving the two girls' issue..Y/n ran to our table..she said that I needed to help her take Min-yun inside, Min-yun was panting every rapidly!

Joonyung:What?!

Eun woo: Not really Bts is coming but..only Taeyung and Jimin.
(Taeyung and Jimin? Seriously?🙀)

Joonyung:You! Daughter of a bitch..Tell me is this your plan?

I turn to my so called 'stepmother', she was sweating allot and also trembling a little, I'm sure she's the one who did it.

Joonyung:What is up with you?! You always make hefty injuries or you call them accidents, to my guests and friends!

She just tremble in silence not even bothering to look at me.

Joonyung: since Min-yun is their younger brother..I think that our whole mansion will be under surveillance until they found who done it.. Min-yun is BTS's younger brother, messing with him is bound to go to the front list of the grim reaper...

I just sent her a warning or rather the scenario that will happen soon, I grabbed Eun woo's hand and left the room.

=Mean while with Y/n=

Min-yun suddenly pants slowly to rapidly. What's wrong with him?! Did he ate something! But he only took a sip on the tea for only once.

There must be something wrong with his drink. If not what? Min-yun never told he had any sickness that can make him like this?!

Panting rapidly, turning pale, trembling, and his also sweating allot like the weather is really hot.

Y/n:Yun! Oppa is on their way! just hold on!

His like being electrified, he fainted but still his not calming down.

Joonyung:Y/n! Min-yun, is he ok?!

Joonyung burst the doors open along with Eun woo. I turn to my side to look at them worriedly running to us.

Joonyung:W-What..Is he ok?