24. Sorry...

A/N-- intoxicatedfairy1 here is the chapter you were waiting for. Rishi is going to meet Richa. Sorry for the delay. I hope you will enjoy the chapter.

************************************

Richa drew in a breath, blinking her eyes open. She looked around with a scrunched face, it was dark in the room. She wondered how long had she slept.

She slowly got up, groaning, leaning against the headboard. Richa stretched her hand towards the empty side of the bed, she kept staring there for sometime.

She had the weirdest dream. and that dream felt almost real.

She tilted her head back on the headrest, trying to shake off the aftereffects of that dream.

After sometime she heard the noise of water running in the washroom, who was there?? she was confused....

Suddenly the door opened and Rudra came out.

He looked at her and smiled, relived..

"How are you feeling now Richa?? "

He walked closer and touched her forehead with the back of his hand, trying to measure up her temperature.

"Thank God, Your fever has gone down now,  you made me so worried Sona"

Richa got startled by listening the endearment from Rudra's mouth

She looked up at his face surprised

"Sonaaaa... "

She repeated, shocked

Rudra smiled at her

"Yeah, you called me...... Sona, when you were drowsy from fever yesterday.
If I am not wrong then, I think we used to call each other by this endearment before my accident, right... "

Rudra asked looking at her for confirmation

Richa just nodded her head

"I guessed it right, hmmmmm............."

Rudra got closer to the bed

"Richa, I will try to remember these things or....or I can learn them again with you, I promise. and........Sona,  Thanks for giving me an another chance, I will do my best to make you happy, to make you comfortable, to make you feel loved. I will do everything in my power to make it work this time just stay with me Richa, I will make you fall in love with me, again.... as I am falling for You "

Rudra said, sitting beside her, cupping her face in his hands.
He leaned over and kissed her temple softly.

His eyes were shinning with love and happiness.

And.... Richa's eyes were widened with panic

That was not a DREAM......

Rudra was actually there....

She called him Sona, and held his hand....

She slept besides him.....

She mistook him as Her Rudra......

What will she do now.....???

Rudra's voice intrupted her racing heart and panicking mind.

"Try to sleep some more, I will stay here with you, tell me if you need anything, OK,  now rest "

Rudra said lovingly, he helped Richa to lay down on the pillow and covered her with the comforter.

Richa was so shocked that she couldn't even utter a word, she lay down and closed her eyes, praying for it to be a dream this time.