18. Delima

Richa woke up, startled.... She was sweating profusely, her breathing was laboured. Rishi knew she had a nightmare. He tried to hold her in his arms but Richa jerked away

"Don't touch me...."

Richa was staring at Rishi's face with horror.....
Rishi pulled his hands away....

"It's ME Richa... "

When Rishi's word registered in her mind she looked at him again, her expression... Confused... Suddenly her eyes widened with acknowledgement....
She realized that HE is her Rudra.

Richa hugged him and started to cry again.....
Rishi was troubled by it
He always hated to see her crying
He could do anything to stop her tears but right now he can't do anything about it....
He just held her tight and tried to calm her down.

"I don't want to stay away from you now, I don't want to pretend to be his wife."

Richa said still hiding her face in his chest...

Rishi was in delima too, he too doesn't want to stay away from Richa and definitely he wasn't happy about his wife pretending to be soneone else's.

"I know love and I am not happy with this too but, He is your husband for the world because he has Rudra's body and yo.... "

Richa cut him in mid sentence...

"But I didn't fell in love with your body Rudra, I love you, the you in your heart, in your soul"

Rishi's heart skipped a beat, his eyes shined with love and pride,he felt so much loved and wanted by Richa's words.

"I love you too, I love you so much.
But we can't be selfish Now
Not when we know how much it hurts when you feel alone, when someone you love, left you forever.
And he is all alone with no memories of his life, even if he get his memories back he will be alone, then too because he lost his wife and unborn child, his only family.
Doctor told us na, that his mental condition is not good right now we can't stress him... "

Richa get annoyed by Rishi kind hearted behavior...

"So what do you want me to do, love him and take care of him for rest of my life because he is all alone because he has lost his family, OR keep pretending to be his wife in front of whole world because he has Rudra's body!!!??? "

"No Richa I am not saying that please love try to understand "

"Understand what..??!! "

Richa got down from the bed and crossed her hands as if trying to challenge him...

Rishi got down from the bed too and stood infront of Richa, puting his hands on her shoulders...

"We have to wait till his condition gets better than we will try to make him remember his past, his life as Rishi... "

"What if he doesn't remember ever,
What will we do..??!! "

Rishi huffed in defeat...

"Than we will tell him the truth.... "

"And do you think he will be happy then..??? "

Richa asked him looking into his eyes
She walked a step closer and said...

"Don't you think he will feel cheated and angry when he will know that we hide the truth from him, and what if he doesn't believe us, what if he still thinks of himself as Rudra and blame us to betraying him behind his back.?
What will you do then..??? "

Richa was so charged up, she was shaking with frustration and anger.

"I want to help him because he has my body, I believe that god did this to us because of some reasons, reason which are unknown for us, but I won't give up on you because of this, I will wait for sometime to get him in better health and regain his memories by himself and if it doesn't happens then I will try my best to help him to remember his past life BUT.... If he doesn't remember anything after my true efforts I will tell him the truth"

Rishi held Richa's hands in his, looked in to her eyes...

"I don't care if he doesn't believe me, I don't care if he thinks that he is Rudra and we are betraying him, I know the truth, you know the truth anything else doesn't matter to me.
You believing in me, trusting me that I am your RUDRA that's what's important to me nothing else my love nothing else.

Rishi said cupping her face in his hands...

"I just believe what my heart says to me and that's what I m doing right now.
My heart is feeling his pain, his loss and I want to help him as much as I am capable of. Just believe in me a little more please.... I don't want to regret my whole life, if something happens to him because of US "

Rishi kissed her forehead and hugged her tight.
Richa started to sob again, she knows in her heart that Rishi was right, his every word is true but that doesn't mean she is happy with it.

"Just give your true efforts, I m not asking any more from you "

"But I have to pretend to be his wife till his health is better, tell me how can I do that, how can i live in the same room, sleep in the same bed with him?? "

Rishi eyes widened with realisation...

"No...Noooo you can't "

Richa smiled bitterly at him...

" Now you understand my situation Mr Rudra Shekhar "

Richa said in a cold voice

"It's easy to pretend that you are Rishi and his childhood friend but its not at all an easy task to be pretending as his wife, while living with him under the same roof"

Rishi was speechless...

He held his head in his hands

"I... I... I... I will find a solution, I will ask him to stay here for helping him to remember his past.... Yes I will do that "

"Do you think he will agree to that or he will let me stay in separate room and stay with you in his room..??!! "

"I will find a way, don't worry "

Suddenly there was a loud noise from Rudra's room .....

Richa and Rishi got startled....

Rishi run out of the room towards Rudra's room....

Is It Really You ??जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें