Grand Minister x Sun Dragon! Female! Reader -LEMON-

Warning: This chapter contains explicitly explained NSFW if you're uncomfortable with the topic please skip! Thank you.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

To create life is part of what a Sun Dragon can do. Almost all the Sun Dragons have gone extinct, mainly due to that God Destroyer, Beerus. Sun Dragons were probably one of the most powerful beings in the cosmos, having the ability to create, disintegrate, heal, and having our own fire ability.

"Lady (Y/N), you seems dazed. What wrong?" I heard a soothing voice asked catching my attention immediately. I turn my face to come face to face with the only person I care about, the Grand Minister. "What's with the formalities? I'm your wife, there is no such need for a formal attitude with me." I sigh holding a small smile to my husband.

"A slip of the tongue." He replied closing his eyes with his usual smile. "Sure sure, how have the Grand Zeno's been? They seems bored without that saiyan, Goku, around." I stated folding my arms behind my back. "They're destroying more planets, perhaps we should invite Goku back here to keep the Grand Zeno's busy." He stated staring at the immortal children.

"Shall I contact Whis?" I asked glancing down at my husband. "This is a special invitation, so you should go and bring Goku back here." He suggested glancing up at me with a smile. 'Just in case he refuses, I can just teleport him back here.' I thought as I nod my head and began to walk out the palace.

Time skip

I transport my way to Universe 7 and onto Earth, to which I was immediately greeted with a calm breeze. "Who is that?" I heard an earthling call from below as I kept a neutral face. I didn't realize that I was flying so I slowly made my way to the grey concrete.

"Wow she's gorgeous." I heard the mutters of the earthlings all around. 'Is it the norm to see a flying person?' I thought as I throw some glances at the mortals beside me. I walk pass the crowds of mortals and get to an open area. "I'll sense Goku from here." I muttered closing my eyes as I concentrate on Goku's Ki.

'Found you.' I thought shooting my eyes open and transporting to Goku. I looked at my surroundings and realized I was in a rocky terrain. Goku and Vegeta were in the middle of a spar when I appeared in their collide. Goku and Vegeta were going at an extreme speed, which they couldn't stop themselves from, and ended up charging at me with their fist.

Instinctively, I caught both their fist before they could collide with me. "My apologies, I've interrupted your training." I blandly state turning my head to Goku. "Huh? Who are you?" Goku asked with a face full of pure confusion. "I figured you of all people would remember, Goku." I reply staring at the saiyan.

"Huh?" Goku said tilting his head to the side. "Idiot, she's talking about during the Tournament of Power. That girl you pointed out for standing beside the Grand Minister." Vegeta sneered crossing his arms at Goku.

"Good observation skills, Vegeta." I praised folding my arms behind my back formally. "I am indeed who Vegeta says to be, but I've come to retrieve you to the Grand Zeno's. They're is awfully bored and we request your presence to prevent them from destroying more planets." I explained staring at the saiyan.

"But I wanna train." Goku whined crossing his arms behind his head. "I'm afraid to say that I'm not taking no for an answer." I stated in a low tone as I latched my hand onto Goku and began to teleport away.

"H-hey!" Goku exclaimed as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Vegeta?! What are you doing here?!" Goku shouted causing me to look back at the saiyan. "You dumbass, you pulled me along with you when she began to teleport away!" Vegeta shouted digging his nails into Goku's arm.