Whis x Full Blooded Saiyan! Goku's Daughter! Female! Reader -PART TWO LEMON-

Warning: This chapter contains explicitly explain NSFW if you're uncomfortable with the topic please skip! Thank you.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

My training with Whis became more intense each day. I finally got my studies figured out and I'm actually learning. Surprisingly. Ever since that night, Whis and I actually became a lot closer to each other. I've mastered Super Saiyan Blue but I don't think I'm stronger than my father.

After all, it's been months since I last saw them so he might have gotten stronger. I felt a light tap on my nose which snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked up and saw Whis smiling at me, "You're getting distracted." He stated placing the pencil down.

"Ah sorry." I apologized as I saw him get up from his chair to pick me up and take me to my bed before leaning his back against the head board and placing me on his lap. "What's on your mind, love?" He asked rubbing his hands up and down the side of my thighs.

"Just thinking about what's happened recently." I explained unwrapping my tail from around my waist to let it just sway aimlessly. "Whis, you can make out with your girlfriend later. I'm hungry." I heard a rough voice call which caused both of us to turn our attention to the voice.

"Oh, Lord Beerus!" I exclaimed quickly getting off Whis. "Oh, yes, My Lord." Whis said as he began to walk towards the kitchen to prepare a meal not without leaving without a laugh. "So, you and Whis?" Lord Beerus teased smirking at me. My face erupted in a light, but noticeable, blush.

"We aren't even dating." I muttered turning away, "So you just make out with him on a daily basis?" He asked swaying his tail with amusement. I grunted turning away with my blush still in place, my tail fell low to the floor and began to rock slowly.

"As long as you can cook and provide me with great food, I'll let you stay here as long as you want." He said crossing his arms and turning away. I stared at him in shock which caught his attention, "What?" He grumbled which snapped me out of my daze, "It's nothing." I answered immediately turning away. "I won't say it again, saiyan." He threatened which make me deadpan.

"Uh well, it's just, you don't seem bothered by my relationship with Whis." I stumbled out as I rubbed the back of my head sheepishly. "You two can do whatever, it's none of my business." He grunted folding his arms behind his head and averting his eyes elsewhere.

"So, in other words, you're okay with it." I stated smiling at the feline. His tail perked straight up and his eyes widened before his tail began to sway normally and his eyes shifted to the wall. "Quiet, mortal." He demanded which made me beam. "Lord Beerus, I've prepared your meal!" Whis interrupted from the kitchen.

"Finally!" He cheered before bolting towards the dining room. 'Well that was quick.' I thought as I walked out the room and into the dining room. I was greeted with the aroma of delicious foods and an entire feast, that Lord Beerus was selfishly devouring.

"You can go ahead and eat, I'm still preparing more food." I heard Whis say beside me with his sleeves rolled up. I quickly thanked him before charging at the table and beginning to eat. I placed some of the food in my mouth and quickly became delighted with the flavor.

I froze a bit which caused Beerus to stare at me, I stood up from my chair and walked towards Whis, cupped his hands into mine, and stared up at him. "Marry me." I pleaded my eyes glistening as I beamed up at him.

"Soon." He said blandly which made both me and Beerus look at him in shock. He only gave me a smile before walking into the kitchen again. I turned around to see Lord Beerus eating my food, "Oi! Eat your own food!" I called as I charged to my side of the table and grabbing my plate.