Shin x Human! Female! Reader -LEMON-

Warning: This chapter contains explicitly explained NSFW. If you're uncomfortable with the topic, please skip! Thank you.

I lay on the grass beneath a tree and gaze at the clouds before I begin to think, 'Wow, I'm bored as fuck.' I sigh and begin to sit up. I pull out a teleportation thingy Bulma gave me and I teleport to Capsule Corporation.

"Bulma!" I call out from the balcony. After a few seconds, i heard someone yell back. "What?!" The voice sounded relatively familiar but not Bulma's. I shrug my shoulders and walk inside before pausing.

Inside i saw Goku, Vegeta, some purple cat, a freakishly tall blue man, and an even shorter purple elf. "Uh, what the fuck, who are you guys?" I asked in a playful manner but Vegeta seemed to take it seriously.

"Watch who you're talking to! That is Lord Beerus, the God Destroyer of our universe!" Vegeta said, kissing the purple cats ass like he's some foot soldier. "Right, okay. What about the tall one?" I asked pointing to the blue man.

"Oh, so sorry for incompetence, I'm Whis. Lord Beerus' attendant, it's a pleasure to meet you." Whis said sending a friendly smile my way. "Pleasures all mine, Whis." I stated sending a smile back before looking down at the shorty.

"And what about you?" I asked smiling down at the small man. "I'm Shin, the Supreme Kai of Universe 7." The small man called Shin told me smiling sweetly at me.

"My, aren't you just the cutest thing I've seen." I said chuckling into my hand as i look down at the Supreme Kai. Shin blushed profusely as he began to fumble his words.

I shift my eyes to the purple cat who seemed on edge just by my interaction with Shin. "Lord Beerus, right?" I asked stepping closer to the cat. "Yeah, what is it to you?" Beerus sneered straight at me with a massive attitude.

I looked down and noticed he was eating rather a lot for a skinny cat. "You like food right?" I asked looking up at the cat again. "Yeah, so what?" He asked with another big attitude. I stepped back and pulled out my teleportation thingy. "I'll be back." I stated before teleporting off.

I was teleported to an exquisite restaurant and quickly order a take out of their finest dishes before teleporting back. I had only left for a good 3 minutes and arrived to place the food on his table. "Try this." I suggested.

I walk past the now drooling cat and straight to Vegeta, "Where's Bulma?" I asked the prince to which he only pointed down the hall to her lab. "Thanks." I mutter, waving to the hyperactive saiyan as I make my way to Bulma's lab.

"Bulma!" I call out after peeking my head in her lab. I stood at the doorway and watched her mess around with another weird gadget. "Oh (Y/N), you're here. Mind giving me a hand?" She asked holding out a tool.

I walk towards her and take the tool. "What's this gadget called?" I asked as i began fiddling around with her machine. "Doesn't have a name yet, i just need to finish it up." Bulma replied, fixing the wiring that somehow was burned.

I slide underneath the machine with the tool back at my side and the blueprints in my hand. I skim through it and began to get to work, "There's a cute guy in your work space, by the way." I told her as i was working.

"Who? Vegeta?" Bulma asked from the side of the machine. "I said cute, not arrogant. Oh, but there is another arrogant guy there too." I laughed teasingly, "You shouldn't talk about people behind their back, mortal." I heard a rough voice call cause me to flinch and hit my head on the machine.

"Ow! Shit!" I cursed as i slide out from underneath the machine to see. "Ohhh, Lord Beerus." I said sheepishly as i stare up at him. "I mean, personally, i wouldn't call it talking about people behind their back. More of uh... stating the obvious." I muttered, staring up at the destroyer.