Dominate! Zamasu x God! Male! Reader -LEMON-

Warning: This chapter contains explicitly explained NSFW if you're uncomfortable with the topic please skip! Thank you.

(M/N) P.O.V

I don't remember when I started feeling this way to a certain kai-in-training. He was different then most kai's. He hated mortals because he finds them disgusting and distrusts them. I need to figure out the rest of the story.

Teleporting to Universe 10 I sent my foot on familiar land. I'm a god working beside Zeno and I'm just as strong as The Grand Minister so defense is easy if necessary. I approach the kai's building and suddenly stopped as I became face to face with the kai-in-training I have feelings for, Zamasu.

"Lord (M/N), what brings you here to Universe 10?" Zamasu spoke calmly as I began to step towards him again. "Have you come to see Master? Unfortunately for you, you just missed him. He went to fulfill some errands." Zamasu explained as his eyes trailed down to match mine.

"No that's not the reason I'm here." I spoke causing some confusion to cross on his face. "May I ask, but what did you come here for then My Lord?" Zamasu questioned still speaking with respect for his fellow deity.

"I'm here to speak with you, Zamasu." I declare smiling at him. Confusion and excitement crossed his face ever so slightly. "You did? What do you wish to speak about?" Still holding his formal attitude, he stood there waiting for my response.

"Two things I would like the talk about actually. Both being completely different from each other." I inform staring up at him for a reaction. "Allow me to make some tea for the both of us then." And with that Zamasu led me into the corridors towards a table with two chairs facing each other.

Pulling one chair for me to sit on he began walking inside the building to make some tea. It didn't take long before Zamasu came out with a tray of tea. "What is it that you wanted to talk about (M/N)?" Zamasu asked dropping the formalities. Pouring both of us the tea he made and setting the tea pot down before staring into my eyes.

"Well I'll get started with the hardest. Why exactly do you hate mortals?" I ask bluntly causing him to flinch a bit and lose his composure. Quickly he became calm and collected like he was before. "Well I believe that gods, such as yourself, have made a beautiful world with wonderful animals, but then mortals were created and they ruined everything. They killed the animals, destroyed the land, they will never change. They will continue to destroy everything in their path until there is nothing left." Zamasu preached as he stared into his tea with hatred.

Zamasu's P.O.V

I confessed to (M/N) why I truly hated mortals. 'They dare destroy such a beautiful place that (M/N) has made?! I will destroy them for such sins." Clenching my hand as my head is still deep in my own thoughts I felt (M/N)'s soft hand rest on mine immediately pulling me out of my aggressive thoughts.

"You have a point I'll say that. Mortals won't change, but that's the way they were created. They've been led blindly so they created their own ways to live, and without the guidance to live properly they just went with what suited best." He reasoned with his own statement and it made sense, but I still hate them for ruining such a beautiful world.

I unclenched my hand and flipped it around to have my palm meet with his. My heart started racing and I couldn't calm it down. I heard him take a deep breath before he looked like he had something to say.

"(M/N)? Is something wrong?" I ask concerned for the god. "Hear me out on this alright?" He asked in a low tone, "Alright?" I respond feeling uneasy by his low voice. "Look, I-" Just before he could finish we heard another voice. "(M/N), what brings you here?" I heard my master ask as we both pulled our hands away from each other and standing up to greet the Kai.