Goku Black x Human! Female! Reader

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

It was the end of our race. Humans were being wiped out left and right by the one they called Goku Black. I had no faith in the world to begin with but what should we do now? We can't fight against him since he's too strong. We can't hide from him because he'll find us. We're fucked and I have to live around to watch this world be ripped to shreds.

I'm currently sitting on the edge of a cliff. As a child I found peace here and usually went here to be alone in my thoughts. "Have we let a mortal escape?" I heard a voice from behind me and only looked up from the bottom of the cliff.

"It appears so." Another voice replied and I finally turned around to be met with two men. One was green and had white hair, his clothing were unfamiliar and his eyes were a deadly gray. The other man looked just like a human he had wide black hair and onyx eyes. They both shared the same dead cold look as they stared at me.

"You guys must be suicidal if you're out here while that Goku Black guy is alive." I state with a monotonous voice. "What does that make you then?" The black haired one spat at me with disgust. 'I see now. These two... they're our demise.' I thought as I stared at them. I chuckled at the them and I held a small smirk on my face.

"Just a standby. I'm waiting for this Goku Black. He's suppose to be the end of all humans and I wanted to see him up close." I lied sarcastically seeming kinda shady but I didn't mind. "You're in luck." The white haired one smirked as I shifted my eyes to the black haired one. "So you're Goku Black?" I asked despite knowing who he is as he stared down at me with a menacing smirk.

"Zamasu, head back to the cabin. I want this to myself." Goku Black declared as his counterpart as his partner complied and flew somewhere. "You're mine babygirl." Goku Black smirked as he charged at me with his fist.

Before his punch could reach me I moved my head to the side and push his arm away with my hand and move my body away to face his body as he stumbles away. "You dare defy a god?!" He yelled in anger as he glared at me. "Sorry I was trying to survive." I said sarcastically.

"You-" Goku Black began but stopped soon after when a man with blue hair and a large sword stepped in front of me wielding his sword at Goku Black. "Black, leave her alone!" The blue haired male demanded as he glared at Goku Black.

"A mortal has no right to tell a god what to do." Black declared as the blue haired male and Black engaged in a fight. Black seemed to have a hard time without his counterpart since the blue haired mans hair turned gold. Their fight was in the air above the lake that laid below the cliff.

The now golden haired man struck Black with this energy like beam and shot him in the stomach and he began to lose consciousness and fall into the lake creating a big wave of water. The blue haired man was severely injured as well and slowly flew somewhere else. I dived down into the lake from the cliff.

It was dangerous but growing up next to a lake and cliffs I figured out how to dive into a lake from a cliff without getting injured. I felt the cold water hit my skin through my clothes as I searched around for Black. I had to come up for air a few times before I found him.

I pulled his body to the shore and laid my head on his chest trying to listen for a heart beat. I heard one but it was very faint, I tried to get the water that may have been inside him out and successfully did so. He was only awake for such a short while. "Black where do you live? I need to get you to your friend." I state as I tried to get the answer out of him.

"W-why should I t-tell a mortal?" Black weakly asked as pain crossed his face. "I need to get you properly healed and I need to know where your partner is!" I yell at him. 'Why am I so worried about someone who can kill me? Well it doesn't matter, I just need him to tell me where he lives.' The only thought on my mind was getting him to safety.