Author's Note/Cast List

//Author's Note:

Hi babes!! I wanted to start with a quick author's note:)

First thing, there is a cast list but it's more of just a character list if that makes sense. I wanted y'all to be able to create your own image of Izzy which is why I've only added a few characteristics in her character description. Obviously Charlie and the rest of the cast from the show will be played by themselves but for any of the other supporting characters let your imagination and creativity fly!

Second thing, I am open to feedback and I really appreciate any help, suggestions, or comments y'all can give me. I want to make this a story people enjoy so CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM is always welcomed. Let's have some fun and keep this a safe, positive place:)

That's all for now... now onto the good stuff!!

//Cast List:

Izzy Brown 21 years old, lover of all things books, coffee, and the occasional binge-worthy show. 

Charlie Gillespie 22 years old, lover of all things music and nature. Oh and did I mention he's an actor? Best known for his role as Luke Patterson in the hit Netflix show "Julie and the Phantoms".

Darcy Cline 21 years old, lover of all things parties, boys, and binge-worthy shows.

Owen Patrick Joyner 20 years old, lover of the drums, goats, and being in a Netflix show.

*Other characters will be added throughout the story but will be introduced as they come in*

Let the journey begin and let's hope it's anything but ordinary!