First date

What you wore⬆️

What you wore⬆️

What he wore (the white pants are swim trunks) ⬆️

You bid your goodbye to Amina before you hopped in a cab to go to Namjoons. You were nervous, but mostly eager to see what he had planned. Your past relationships usually didn't work because 1) the person couldn't keep up with your schedule and work ethic (most times) or 2) they cheated on you.  (one time) You knew you weren't worthy of getting cheated on, no one is, but sometimes you ask yourself if it was your fault. You couldn't let your brain convince you that he didn't like you back.

"So where you goin in a dress like that?" Your taxi driver made conversation.

"A friends, we're having a celebratory dinner." You partially lied. You couldn't trust anyone when it came to Joon and your relationship.

"Oh, what's the thing being celebrated?"

"An art project." The taxi pulled up to the lobby. "Thank you." You paid the man and walked into the lobby.

Inside slow jazzy music played. A few waiters carried flowed arrangements from one room to the other, bringing chatter along with them. The woman at the front desk nodded and smiled at you. You'd think that there would be better security than the lobby lady checking if the person is wearing high-end clothes or not.

Your black heels clicked against the floor on the way to the elevator. You pulled the key card Namjoon gave you out of your purse and scanned it at the elevator. The buttons lit up and you pressed Joons floor the top. You waited about thirty seconds for the doors to open. Before you could get into the elevator a short man stormed out practically screaming into his phone.