Instagram live

The doors dinged open.

"Where have you been?" Namjoons manager stood about a foot shorter than him. "And who is this?" He pointed towards you.

"I was working on the collaboration we talked about. And this is my friend." You waved at the small man.

"You know you're not supposed to be out with girls!" He sounded like a middle schooler scolding his friend.

"I'm not in a boy band anymore I don't have to be single." His eyes glanced at you cautiously, he didn't want to make you uncomfortable, but he had to have this conversation. "I'm an adult, and so is she."

"Namjoon, please don't tell me you're already dating."

He stepped out of the elevator and walked into the apartment. You quickly followed. His apartment was amazing.

"And so what if I am. Like I said I'm an adult."

"Well, you still have fans that love you."

"Ya, they love me, they're not in love with me, and if they are that isn't my problem." He had a point. You followed Joon into the living room. The ceilings stretched high above you. The giant windows displayed the city. Namjoon patted the couch next to him. "I'm sorry about this." He apologized quietly.

"No, it's fine." You answered.

"Why did you call me here?" Namjoon asked his manager.

"Well, I assume you've already seen the articles." His manager confessed. You and Joon turned to each other.

"What articles?"

The short man's eyes went wide. He held his phone out.

"The club photos from last week. People either think you are hooking up or dating." His voice was thick with panic. The photo was the back of the two of you walking to the booth. His wide shoulders in his red suit made you look tiny.

"That doesn't sound too bad." Namjoon poked your shoulder.

You slapped his hand away, "Boy if you don't-"

"Guys! We need to put out a statement before any more pictures of you two get taken."

"Haha about that." Namjoon scratched his neck, "we got bombed at the studio today.

"Ya, and it wasn't just the paparazzi, fans too. Someone must have leaked his location."

"Or yours." Namjoon tapped your knee. He was trying to flatter you all of a sudden.

"Shut up."

At this point, his manager was pacing the room. He muttered things to himself.

"Hey we got this handled, let's just go on live and announce the album," Namjoon suggested.

"Ya to be honest this situation isn't really that bad." You explained.

"Fine! I don't even know why I'm here." His manager disappeared around a corner.

"Come on." Namjoon grabbed your hand and led you upstairs.

"Where are we going?"

"To my studio." He pushed open a big black door. "Sit on that couch and we'll get the live going."

Both you and Namjoon tweeted and posted on your stories that you would be going live in the next five minutes. He sat down next to you.

"Hey while we're on this thing don't pull any of that stuff from earlier."

"What stuff?"

"The lip stuff." He got his phone ready.

"Says you Mr. face... starer " Not your best comeback. You pushed his leg.

"That was I think the worst thing you could have said." He pushed you knew back gently. "Ok. Let's go." He clicked the live button. "Hey guys, it's me. I have a special guest today. Introduce yourself."

You watched as the viewers climbed. "Hi everyone, I'm y/n"

"We are gonna answer some questions then we have an announcement."

The two of you read the comments. They flew by so it was hard to see, but Joon was used to it.

"Ah ok. Are you two dating?" He asked.

"No, we are not, we're just friends." You answered with a calm smile. It felt weird to say. Your situation was weird but his fans didn't need to know that he drunk confessed the night he met you and has been aggressively flirting ever since.

The two of you (mostly Namjoon) answered some more questions.

"Have you talked to bts lately?"

"Yes"

"When did you become friends?"

"A bit ago."

"Namjoon will you ever cheat on army?"

"Me and army aren't dating."

"Ok last one." You said, "What is the announcement if you two aren't dating?"

"Ok do you want me to say it?"

"Ya go ahead."

"Ok, the reason you saw photos of us together is that we're working on a song. Now it won't be finished for a bit, but it will come out on her album which is set to come out in a bit more than a month."
His smile was huge.

The chat blew up with hearts and excited messages. It was like a weight off your shoulder. They liked you.

"I hope you will like it when it comes out that's all for now." You and Namjoon waved and ended the live. "Oh god, that was scary."

"Ahh, I'm so excited!" He jumped around the room a bit. "Our collab is official."

You smiled softly. He was like how you imagined him to be. He claimed a room, but he was so comfortable to be around. It was exciting to know that he liked you and your music. He liked you.

"Ya, but about that date."

His smile dropped. "What about it?"

"We have to have it in private."

His smile returned. "It's fine, I know a place."

"Really? Where."

"I'll show you tonight."

"Oh, we're doing it tonight."

"I was planning  too, why is there something else you have to do?"

"No tonight is perfect I should just get ready."

"You already look really good." He sat down next to you.

"Yes, but if this is a real date. I am going to change out of sweats." You patted his thigh. "What should I wear?"

"Something romantic dinner-worthy and bring a bathing suit," he ran his hand down your arm and leaned in, "a hot one."

You slapped him again, "boy don't make me cancel this date."

"I'm sorry. It's the adrenaline." He checked his watch. "Well, you should go now so I can set up and you can change. Be back here by 8:00."

"What a gentleman, won't even give me a ride."

"I'm sorry, I would but we'd get photographed. Here's a key." He handed you a card. "I'll call a driver to bring you home." The two of you said your goodbyes.

You got a taxi home and texted Amina the entire situation.

____________________________________
Hey guys sorry that the last two chapters were short. I wanted to make sure I got everything in that I needed to in a non-confusing way. If you liked this vote and comment. Also if you think someone else would like it to feel free to share. If u have questions or just wanna reach out message me! -may