Studio sessions

What you wore⬆️

What you wore⬆️

What he wore⬆️ (I loved this outfit in RoY so much lol idk why)

It had been a week since you and Namjoon had met up for coffee. While you worked hard on your new album and record label, you couldn't help letting the thought of Namjoons unusual personality slip into your mind. You had so many questions for yourself to answer. You didn't know how to talk about these things. So you did what you usually do and wrote a song about it.

You asked your co-producer, Laila if you could add an extra track to your album and she happily let you go for it. You had finished the song in two days and were recording it today. Amina texted you.

~Hey girl!! Just wanted to let you know you have a visitor coming to the studio today. He's gonna shadow you or something. Idk that's what his manager told me. Could be somebody important so make sure everyone is decent and stay on ur best behavior 😉~

What? Who was shadowing you? A kid? An adult? What if they're a creep? You looked good as per usual, but if you knew that people were coming you would have gotten out of your pink sweats.

You decided to worry about it when they showed up. Laila wanted to do a run-through of the new song even though you hadn't received the instrumental from your band yet.

"It's super different from most of what I've done just warning you." You say down on the couch and grabbed your guitar. "But let's get into it I guess."

"What's the name of it?" Laila asked.

"Is this what having a crush feels like." She nodded and typed the name into the computer and hit record.

You hadn't felt this nervous in a long time. Maybe it was the unknown visitor you were expecting, or maybe it was the fact that you hadn't shared this song with anyone, never mind these thoughts in general.

You closed your eyes and went for it.
{this is what having a massive crush on someone feels like (cover) by Jocelyn Chun is the song} you kept your eyes closed, taking in the vibration of the guitar against your stomach. Laying in the sting in your fingers from the plucking and strumming. The music moved from your throat to the air. It circled in the room caressing its surroundings with its soft curves. This sound was better than any heel clack or drunk confession. It was grounding and comforting, yet new. Like a new friend you knew you could pour your heart out to. The strings of the guitar printed onto the tips of your fingers like bad memories.