I picked up my empty glass and placed it in the water dispenser system, while her words played around in my head.

She was right, if I keep saying that he's only wrong and I'm only right, we won't get anywhere. It would be like leading a herd of sheep; they're single minded and that tends to go very badly when a new shepherd comes along.

I grabbed my glass and slumped back on the couch, as I took a sip of water. "You're right, like always." I commented. "They should know what stuff that I've done in order to get to them."

Mexico gave me a grateful smile, "Now that's what I like to hear. Thank you, hun." She pecked my cheek and stood up. "I am going to head to sleep now, would you like to join me?"

"Hold on one second," I quickly downed the rest of my glass, dropped it in the sink, and walked over to her. "Okay, now I'm ready."

She let out a few laughs, as we went to our room, "You're a total goof sometimes, did you know that?"

"Since the day I was born." I cockily remarked.

Ame's P.O.V

"Attention ladies and gentleman, we have started our decent."

The words from the pilot startled me and jerked me awake just in time to feel a slight pressure build up on my front.

My stomach dropped, as the pressure amounted over time. I glanced out of the airplane window and looked at the city skyline in the distance. I could only see the lights dancing off of the buildings, since it was very early in the morning.

The city drew closer as the minutes wore on. Little by little the plane crept forward in the bleak night sky.

The lights turned off and the seatbelt light turned on at the top of the cabin; I was almost there.

The compression pushed me back into my seat and one baby on the flight started wailing.

It remained that way for about two minutes, then a bump ended it all.

The plane had landed safely on the runway, and we were told to remain seated until the plane had come to a complete stop, kind of like the instructions ride instructors would give at carnivals.

I instantly sprang up out of my seat and bumped my head on the ceiling. Luckily, the other passengers were busy exclaiming either how excited they were or how grateful they were to be back, so they couldn't hear the thump my head made.

I shook it off and stepped into the flooded isle. The crowd jostled and crashed into each other on multiple occasions, it was almost as if I was really in a carnival.

The doors finally flipped open and we all crammed into the airport gate.

Even if the outside was full of light and nightlife, inside the building, everything was relatively quiet. The only sound that rang throughout the lit halls was the sound of our own shoes tapping against the tile floors. There were still some crowds of people clustered around certain ports, but it was certainly not the busiest time to be here.

I walked onwards, until I reached the luggage despercial. I waited patiently, as I tapped my foot on the ground.

My eyes scanned the bags as they rolled by, none belonged to me. My eyes then caught hold of a medium sized back suitcase. I walked over to it and looked at the tage.

My name.

I smiled, picked up the baggage, and began rolling it outside to where the taxi's were. I opened the clear-glass doors and looked around, then I made a harsh right and sped towards the arriving taxis.

I lifted my right hand into the air, while my left kept a sturdy grasp on the handle of my suitcase.

It took a while longer that I would have liked it to, but one eventually pulled over to me after most of the families were gone. The driver rolled down the window and nonchalantly ordered, "Get in the back."

He was clearly agitated.

I opened the car door and immediately got a strong whiff of smoke. I coughed into my elbow a few times before I finally got in and shut the door.

"Where are you going?" He scoffed at me.

"My house, I live on Julius and Cherrokee avenue." I told the youngster.

He rolled his eyes and took in another gulp of smoke, "I only travel within the city limits, Bozo."

I groaned slightly, this boy was intolerable.

"Do you know who you're dealing with?"

"A Bozo." He responded casually, as if there was nothing wrong with the accusation.

"No. I'm America, or rather, United States of America if you want to use my full name."

His eyes seemed to widen for a second, but they settled back into place shortly after, "Sure you are, poser."

"Nope, kinda wish I was sometimes though. I'll be getting out now. Your name?" I huffed, as I reopened the door.

"Nonyabusiness."

I scoffed and slammed the door; so disrespectful.

I eventually had luck in finding another taxi that was willing to take me to my house, which came as a relief.

It took awhile to get there, but in a matter of time I was let out at my house. I thanked my driver, paid them, and started towards my house.

I was hoping that they were there in one piece.

My hand grasped the handle to my house and I turned it.

I was home.

Word count 2104

Surprise mother-spoorkers, new chapter!

Don't you just love cleaning, because I do! *sarcasm wink wink*

Anyways, spoork my back and creativity.

Also, these numbers are absolutely crazy. Like w h a t? W h e n? W h y?

I am absolutely befuddled by all of them, but the one that amazes me the most is the read time

I am absolutely befuddled by all of them, but the one that amazes me the most is the read time. Like seriously nine hours?!

Question time!

What are your opinions on the three characters (Rus, Cabi, and Ame) and how do they differ from your opinions at the start?

What was with the carnival referencing?

And be honest, am I an English teacher?

Have a great day/night/morning/evening/noon/midnight/any time!

-Amaura-Chan