↳eighteen | the abomination

Beginne am Anfang

Once they made it to the school, Stiles' eyes were reverted to something other than the school. He saw Lydia Martin, in her car crying.

"Stiles, where are you going?" Delilah whispered but only got a finger in her face.

She followed the boy toward the car, Delilah saw the girl dab her under eyes with a tissue.

"Hey Lydia what's wrong?" Stiles asked her.

But instead of answering, she shut the window. At this point, Delilah had reached the car and was now banging on the window.

"Just go away" She replied.

"Come on Lydia, please?" Delilah pleaded.

Lydia looked at her then forward into the darkness while slowly opening the window, making Delilah smile.

"Your gonna think I'm crazy" she sobbed.

"Lydia, theres nothing you can tell me to make me think your crazy" Stiles told her shaking the keys around.

A faint sound of a whistle blew in the distance, the game was almost over and Stiles and Delilah hadnt found the book yet.

"Can you give us a minute? Just stay here and we'll be back" Delilah groaned, pulling the boy away from the car and running towards the school.

Delilah pulled the last of drawers out of the desk, nothing.

"There's nothing here" Delilah smacked her hand on the table.

Stiles pulled his phone out, sending a text to Allison for some help when a voice spoke infront of them.

"Hello guys" Erica said placing her hands on her hips.

Delilah bounced back next to Stiles, the boy just gasped.

Delilah felt a sharp sensation as Erica pulled her and Stiles by the ears to the pool. As Erica let go, her eyes were met with Derek Hale holding a basketball.

"What did you see at the machanic's garage?" Derelict said bluntly.

Stiles eyebrows squinted. "All right, the thing was pretty slick-looking. Uh, skin was dark and it had a pattern, I think it was scales? Is that enough" Stiles put his hands up in defence.

Derek looked at the boy with a deadly look, signaling for more.

"Um, the eyes, eyes were yellowish and slitted. Um it had a lot of teeth and a tail too"

Delilah notice Derek's face look up above them every so often, this made Delilahs eyes squint at the werewolf.

"What? Derek what's wrong?" Delilah almost shouted. 

The sound of hissing made Delilah and Stiles whip around, their mouths forming a 'o' shape at the sight. 

The reptilian creature suddenly sprang off of the ledge, making Stiles and Delilah moved beside Derek and Erica for safety.

Derek roared at the creature as it threw Erica against the wall, knocking her out.

"Run!" He shouted, pushing Delilah away from the scene.

As he did this, the creature slashed at his neck making Derek fall into Delilahs arms.

"Come on, come here" Delilah heard Stiles panic.

The two grabbed ahold of Derek while frantically trying to run away from the creature.

"Call Scott" Derek suggested.

Delilah nodded pulling out her phone, but with her luck she dropped it on the hard floor. As she bent down to collect it, she felt Stiles and Derek splash into the water.