Pink, Green, and Blue do not make a good color. Chaos, they make chaos.

have a picture of luffy for your health <3

I WROTE THE SENTENCE I WROTE THE SENTENCE OMG. 

Percy POV:

Annabeth disappeared, that's not normal. But, so did Frank and Hazel, so I bet they're fine. I really hope they're fine, I'm just saying that to calm myself down. I know Annabeth is fine on her own, but I'm still worried for her, and Frank and Hazel

Anyway, I actually met up with Alex now and we're playing Jenga together. It was currently my turn and let me just say, I suck at Jenga. Alex turns into a fly every time it's his turn so he can fly around the stack and examine every last part of it. I was going to say he was cheating (which he definitely is) but who knows what would happen to me

"C'mon Seaweed Brain, just do it so we can go onto the next round." Alex complained. Although, he had a hint of tease in his tone.

I scoffed and went to pick the middle block sitting alone. "This is why I never hang out with the Norse" I mumbled. 

"What was that, Percy?" 

"Nothing."

I touched the middle block, I had to be quick and precise about this or else the whole tower would collapse. Quickly, I pulled the middle block out, making sure to pull in straight out. Not up, not down. 

Alex gaped at the sight, "I swear to the gods Percy, you have insane luck."

The tower stood perfectly still, not toppling over like I expected it to.

I grinned as I looked up at Alex, "Try to beat that." There was no way Alex could beat that, no way.

"I did beat that Seaweed Brain, you could've gotten the side block."

I blinked, Alex held up his block. He was right, I could've picked the side block only just below the one I picked. Alex cackled as he set the block down.

"TRY TO BEAT THAT, KELP HEAD." 

"I WILL BEAT THAT, FIERRO."

"THEN DO IT."

"YOU KNOW WHAT-"

Water was dumped all over my head before I could finish the last sentence. I blinked as the water dripped down my head and onto the floor. Shaking the water out of my head, I looked up.

Annabeth grinned and held out her hand, "Quit shouting Seaweed Brain, we have an audience." 

I couldn't contain my smile as I looked at her. I knew she would be alright, but who knows, something could've happened to her. "You- you're- are you okay?" I replied.

She rolled her eyes and grabbed my hand to pull me up after I sat still on the floor. "I'm okay Percy, I can take care of myself you know." She teased, but I could tell her voice was reassuring.

Alex waved from the ground, "Hi Annabeth!"

Annabeth smiled politely, "What's up Alex?"