Just great, a note falling from the sky

Art Credits to cookiecreation on Deviant Art

Note:

THERE ARE MAJOR SPOILERS IN THIS STORY. DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET SPOILED. THESE EVENTS ARE A LITTLE AFTER TOWER OF NERO. THESE BOOKS INCLUDE EVENTS FROM: PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS, HEROES OF OLYMPUS, MAGNUS CHASE, AND TRIALS OF APOLLO.

Past Percy POV

I did not ask for this.

At first we were going to play capture the flag. Sounds fun right? Well guess what, I don't know, we never played it. Instead, a stupid note fell from the sky. I guess I should be saying thanks to it, but I was kind of excited for capture the flag. After all, I was going to be on a team with Annabeth, but I was going to go against Clarisse so maybe I'm lucky. 

See, everybody has been whispering and looking at me. Occasionally high-fiving me as well. Why? Well, I don't even know myself. If Clarisse finds me talking about it at all, then she usually glares my way, but doesn't come any closer. So that's one good thing coming out of the bathroom accident.

Oh, sorry, back to the note. Just a few minutes ago, there was a blinding light (not as blinding as Hera's true form, but still blinding) and a note fell from the sky. And being the curious half-bloods we are, we decided to read it. Oh boy was it surprising.

Camp Half-Blood,

Something strange has happened in the future, so strange that we will have to send demigods to your time. Do not panic, they won't hurt you. In fact, you probably know some of them. These demigods are heroes, do not dare mess with them or hurt them in any way. (Do not hurt their past selves either). Time has stopped  6 years in the future and we believe that the error is in your time. Many demigods have not been affected by the time freezing, we will send those demigods to your time in groups of 2 or 3. They must state their first and last name, their residence, and their godly parent. You are absolutely NOT allowed to kill or hurt them, and vise versa. During this time, they will tell their story about the two wars. This will not affect your time since we will be erasing your memories after they leave. Please respect them- literally, they might kill you.

-the fates

Everybody was panicking.

Yes, even Annabeth.

"What if I go on quests, Grover!? That would be amazing!" Grover looked terrified.

Finding out that we might have the chance to meet our future selves is pretty overwhelming. My heart was practically beating out of my chest. Wars? What was that supposed to mean? I really hope that they weren't talking about Zeus's grudge on me. 

"Campers, settle down."

Everybody turned to Chiron with panic written on their faces. He was in centaur form at the moment. In his left hand he held the letter. Wait, no. It was a different letter. 

"This letter was directly to me. It states the rules when coming into contact with the future demigods."

The campers all stood up straight, looking at Chiron eagerly. All of their faces said: Go on, continue, we want to meet our future selves already!

Chiron sighed and lifted the note so it met his face.

"Number one: You can not leave the camp borders.

Number two: The future demigods will stay in their designated cabins, do not disturb them.

Number three: Do not ask them what Tartarus is like.

Number four: Respect their godly parentage.

Number five: No killing or hurting is allowed. (Mentally and Physically).

Number six: Don't be homophobic, transphobic, racist, sexist, etc.

Number seven: Respect the pronouns of somebody with green hair"

The last rule was quite odd, but I chose to not speak about it. Judging by the looks of everybody else, they didn't know either.

"The last one was oddly specific."

I turned to my left. Connor Stoll. Or was it Travis? I can never tell them apart, especially since they're sitting down.

I shrugged, "It's from the fates, we don't question the fates."

Connor, (or Travis) was about to speak when a blinding light covered the camp. So the first ones are arriving I guess. Jeez even my thoughts sound calm. I'm not calm at all, I'm panicking. What if one of them want to kill me? (I've recently learned that a lot of people want to kill me.)

I was about to go deeper into my thoughts, when the light finally submerged. In it's place stood a girl, and a boy. 

Hm, that girl looks familiar.

That's never a good thing.