The fashion icons and that one Hermes kid

OMG THE SPIDER-MAN TRAILER. OMG OMG OMG

--

I wasn't really sure how to make Blitz's chapter, so this is the best I have. (Sorry if it's a bit OOC)

!  IF YOU HAVEN'T READ MAGNUS CHASE THEN I SUGGEST YOU DO YOUR RESEARCH, READ THE BOOK, OR STOP READING. THIS MAY CONTAIN MAGNUS CHASE SPOILERS OR CONFUSION TO THOSE WHO HAVE NOT READ MAGNUS CHASE !

--

Also, comment your favorite Riordanverse character. Mine's Reyna :)

Blitz POV:

I. Am. Panicking.

First of all, time stopped, no big deal- IT'S A BIG DEAL. SECONDLY, Hearth just disappeared. Poof, gone- right out of existence. There's no cell service, nobody's moving, no life whatsoever. I'm Alone.

Alright, let's slow it down. Right now I'm sitting in my shop, gaping at the place Hearth vanished from since about four minutes ago. What does Odin want now? Is it even Odin this time? Maybe it's Rachel's weird greek god friends or whatever. Maybe it's Magnus's cousin that I don't trust (because how am I supposed to trust somebody I've never met?).

The only thing I can do right now is wait. Whatever it is I'm waiting for exactly. I just want some company. That's obviously not going to happen since time has STOPPED.

I sighed and closed my eyes. This better not go on for a long time- I have work to do. And unfortunately for me, the internet doesn't work either. Now I understand teenagers and their obsession with those damn phones-

"Yo, Blitz."

I shrieked and jumped at least a foot of the floor. There stood Rachel Elizabeth Dare, just the mortal I was expecting to see. And next to her, Hearth. Thank the GODS.

"Hearth!" I said with relief, "Why'd you disappear on me like that?"

He raised and eyebrow at me and shrugged while gesturing to me. I was confused for a second, but then realized he meant that he got here the same way I did- but, how did I get here in the first place anyway?

I blinked, "Wait, where are we?"

Rachel grinned and clapped a hand onto my shoulder. Why the Hel is she so tall? "Remember the Greek camp I told you about?"

I stared into her eyes, she's joking, right?

"You're joking, right?"

She frowned, "Why would I be joking?"

I huffed, "I have a shop to run, I don't have the time or the energy to deal with this crap today."

"Oh, you have the time."

"What do you mean?"

"Did I forget to mention that we time traveled?"

I blinked and glanced at Hearth, who only shrugged. "Excuse me we what?"

Rachel looked anywhere other than my face, "Uh, yeah, time kinda stopped so people have been teleporting here for about. . ." She looked around her at the weird teenagers. "How long have we been here?"