An Elf and a Hunter arrive at the scene, and they're both angry

Art by livibis on Tumblr

Thalia Grace's POV:

"What the actual HADES?"

I stood up quickly, frantically looking around at Camp Half Blood- or I think it was. The hunters and I are rarely caught off guard, we usually take turns with the night shifts, and make sure to be wary of our surroundings. But we never expected time to stop, I don't think anybody would. 

"Okay what did the gods mess up this time?" I yelled, making sure I glared at the sky slightly longer than I should have.  

They sky stayed silent- good.

But so did the crowd. Which I thought was awfully odd, usually they would be making a ruckus. Especially with those new twins in the Hermes cabin. 

"Uh, Thalia?"

I blinked and turned my head toward the voice. 

Rachel.

"Rachel? What's going on, why am I back at camp?" I asked warily.

She sighed, as if she's already realized her fate. "It seems that we were transported into the past, before everything happened."

A Demeter girl behind her- Katie I think, nodded, confirming our situation. 

So as much as I didn't want to, I looked at what was Camp Half Blood in the past. They were shocked, most of them stunned and a little sad. Some were relieved, and some looked at the tree that sat at the border.

"Thalia?. . ." 

It was Annabeth and I knew it.

I turned and smiled at her, I'm not exactly sure what for, but I felt the need to. It might have been out of pity, or just because I was happy not seeing her beat up and lost.

"h-how, but your tree!" She stammered, still looking at me with shock in her eyes.

I gave her a closed eye smile and relaxed my shoulders a bit. "Yeah, you and Percy saved me when my tree was poisoned."

This time, all eyes turned to Percy. Who sat in shock with what I'm pretty sure was blue pancakes.

I need to refrain from calling him kelp head now- which was honestly not that fun. 

Chirons hoof stomped on the floor- as if saying 'all eyes on me'. I'm pretty sure that was the whole point. Leo snorted though, probably remembering the clapping thing done in school. I slightly remember Piper telling me about that, so I have no doubt that Leo remembers as well. 

Chiron cleared his throat, "We shall talk about this later," He looked slightly bewildered at my appearance, but didn't say anything more about my sudden resurrection (Even if I wasn't dead), "For now, please introduce yourself, Thalia. Full name, godly parent, and residence."

I nodded, slightly disappointed when he said full name though.

As I was about to speak, I was interrupted- by Rachel.