Ch.11 Getting ready

*This chapter is the same day as last chapter just Sage's POV*
April 24, 2019
Sage
       I wake up around 7am to Brianna crying in her crib. When I go to pick her up, her whole back is wet meaning she needs to get changed immediately. I take her into her bathroom and start running some warm water for her. I undress her and put her into her baby bath. I wash her up then take her out quickly so she won't get sick. I take her into our bedroom and get her dressed.

      After I finished getting her dress I take her into the living room so she can watch Mickey Mouse while I clean up a bit. I'm cleaning the kitchen when I decide im gonna take a week off from work so I can be with Brianna for a while. I love my job but my niece has to come first. It's been 3 days since Monica left her with me and she hasn't called once. I really wish my sister would have told me where she would be going so that I would know how to contact her for Brianna's sake. I don't mind taking care of Brianna though she's a easy baby she doesn't cry much she just like being held and since she starting walk she crawls and falls a lot.

       I finish the kitchen and go into the living room with Brianna for a while. My thoughts drift towards Lucia, she's quickly becoming someone I really trust and care about despite the short time we've known each other. I felt bad leaving her apartment yesterday after we had sex but I had to go to work. I wonder if our relationship could be something real or is she just playing me.

After watching Mickey Mouse for nearly 2 hours Brianna finally falls asleep. I take her into the room and put her in her crib with the baby monitor. I decide to take a quick shower so me and Brianna could go do some shopping.

        I get out the shower 30 minutes later and go into my room to get dressed. I go into my closet looking for a cute outfit so that I could match Brianna with me. Once I find something I get dressed.

         I'm doing my makeup when I get a FaceTime call from Lucia. I answer the call then set the phone up on my vanity so Lucia could see me while I finished my makeup.

"Hey Tesoro where you going?" Lucias asks. I look at my phone and see she's in an office. I guess she's at work.

        "I'm just going to the mall with Brianna, I have a week off from work so I have time to get her all the stuff she's gonna need while staying with me." I say while finishing my makeup.

       "You look good do you mind if I come with you guys there's something I need to talk to you about in person." When she says this I swear she sounds nervous.

     "Uhm sure I don't mind is everything okay?" I ask looking at her through the phone screen and see she's already looking at me with a smirk on face.

     "Nothing you need to worry about baby, what time you want me to pick you guys up?" Pause did she just call me baby. The word baby has been somewhat ruined for me since my last realtionship.

"You can pick us up whenever you get off work" I really don't want her missing work for me. She starts laughing then says "Tesoro I'm not at work I'll be there to pick you guys up in an hour is that okay?" Her smile is giving me butterflies. I say okay then we end the call.

    After I end the call with Lucia I decide to try calling Monica. I call the number she had used to call me that one day but it says the line had been disconnected. I'm not suprised one time when Monica was 18 she left for 7 months and had everyone worried about her then she just came back like nothing happened. But I cannot believe she would leave her daughter.

     I go over to Briannas crib and see her playing with her toy stuffed animal. I pick her up and get a cute outfit for her to wear. Once she's dressed I do her hair then get her stroller and diaper bag ready and we wait for Lucia.

      Lucia rings the doorbell and I answer it while holding Brianna. Lucia looks really hot she's wearing a black t shirt, black jeans, and some black and white Jordan 12s.

Lucia walks in and gives me a quick kiss. So I guess we're at the kissing stage. Are we in a relationship? Well I guess we'll find out today.
       "You ready to go babe?" Damn her voice is hot. I nod yes then put Brianna in her car seat and grab her diaper bag.

         We get to the car and Lucia puts the stroller in the trunk. While I buckle Brianna up in the back seat. We get in the car then go towards the mall across town. Two minutes into the car ride Lucia starts playing music. So we're vibing listening to music when kiss me through the phone comes on and I'm singing loud as hell when she takes a picture of me and we both just smile at each other. When we get to a stoplight Lucia gives me a kiss.