41.On one condition!

Magsimula sa umpisa

Yoongi said as he got out of the room.

'You mean when you wait you'll just end up sleeping.. it's a fact to everyone,I guess...' I said as I lay down my bed.

'I'm still sleepy...'
____________________________________

Y/n:Oppa pls!

You beg for Jin to let you both go to that party Joonyung's sister is hosting.

Jin:No..

You guys are back on the mansion. Now you are having a hard time convincing your brothers.

Jin, Namjoon, J-hope,Yoongi, and Jungkook are every hard to convince, for once on your life you appreciate Jimin and Taeyung to agree to every thing you say because all their excuse is that they don't care, but the five bros are still a pain than those two.

Min-yun:Can you just agree already.. it's already boring to just watch you six to be saying the same statement at each other for the past 16 minutes...

Min-yun stated in annoyance, Taeyung looked at Min-yun then at his brothers.

Taeyung:He has a point Hyung..

Jimin:Yeah..you guys are like a video that kept replaying.. it's boring..

Jin:Shut up you three!

Jin shouted angerly and the three just looked at them like:

Taeyung: (ー_ー   )

Min-yun:( ̄ヘ ̄)

Jimin:(-_-;)・・・

Y/n:Oppa please!!

Jin:In one condition..

You got a bad feeling about it but nodded rapidly after, Jin looked at Min-yun, Min-yun knew when Jin looked at him his also involved, Min-yun just nodded.

Jin:You two need to wear twin clothes, accessories almost everything twins wear and do..for 2 weeks..

'THIS.IS.TORTURE?!' . Min-yun shouted mentally while keeping a calm-shocked facial expression.

Y/n:What?!

You shouted and it echo across the hallways of the mansion.

Jin:You heard me

Jin smirked because of his idea.

Taeyung:Great..Jin hyung is gay..

Taeyung said calmly and with a bit of 'common sense' way of tone, Jin heard and got annoyed.

Jin:Say that again and your vegetable garden is surely be gone..

Jin threatened and somehow his eyes glow red while threatening Tae.(Like on the anime🙃)(I'm on my fantasy mode now..🤔)

Taeyung:No way hyung! Try and destroy it! and I'll throw them out!

Taeyung pointed to you and Jungkook. Shocked because he pointed Jungkook instead of Min-yun.

Jungkook:Hey why me?!

Taeyung ignored Jungkook's complaints and just got out of the room, along with Jimin and Min-yun.