There she would take extra courses in ethics and law, to fully understand that what she did was wrong. Beside this she was also sentenced to 20 years of community service, and that when all this was done, she would still never be allowed to remove their ankle monitor.

This all happened within a few days. The Yagi's, Todoroki's and Bakugo's were able to stall for time, especially after seeing what happened to Ochaco. They were hoping that Izuku would come back, or come out of the shadows and forgive their actions, so that they wouldn't need to go through what the Uraraka's did.

Izuku was sitting at home wearing his full merch, while also watching and laughing at this shit show. That was until the news anchor started to talk about the next case, It was an interview with Nezu.

Nezu with his normal attitude started to say "My name is Nezu, I'm the principal of U.A. and I'm here today to talk about Izuku. During our investigation we found out someone that might now Izuku's location"

A photo of Izuku's transformation of Mitsuki was put on the screen, it was a photo from when he was cleaning the beach. While the photo was up Nezu continued talking "With the help from the police force, we have found out that Izuku knows or is seeking shelter with this Mitsuki. If anyone sees either one of them, please contact our helpline. And before everyone misinterprets, No we're not doing this to return him home, we just want to know if he needs help and if he is okay."

After that the news continued on, but Izuku was too lost in his own thoughts to notice. That is when he gained a specific little smile, to which Tobirama recognized and commented "What ever you are thinking of don't do it"

Izuku innocently said "I have no idea what you're talking about uncle", to which Hashirama snickered before saying "You only smile like that when you're planning on pulling off a stunt or a prank. Which always gives my brother a headache HAHAHA"

Izuku reacted as if he was offended and dramatically put his hand on his chest before saying "I WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT" after that he quit acting and he smiled again before saying "I'm just thinking of visiting the Nezu as Mitsuki" and with that said, Izuku transformed into his Mitsuki form while he was running to his room to get his mask.

A few hours later Nezu could be seen walking into his office before shutting his door behind him. Afterwards he poured a cup of tea before sitting down, and with a tired tone said "I really don't get how some heroes. How can they love the spotlight so much? It's too exhausting."

He then heard a sound as if someone was already sitting in the chair in front of his desk. Nezu looked under the desk seeing a pair of shoes near the chair, he then understood that someone was sitting there and waiting for him to notice them.

Nezu knew no one who dared to take a step into his office without asking him first. So while Nezu was jumping onto his chair, he pushed a hidden S.O.S button underneath his desk, while acting as if he didn't notice the said person already.

Almost everyone who had worked with Nezu, could say that they have almost never seen him confused or perplexed. But what he saw sitting in front of him confused him so much, that it took almost a few minutes for him to process.

The sitting figure in front of him was wearing Justice for Izuku merch from top to bottom, and his face was covered with a unique Kitsune mask.

That was when Nezu heard a calm and chilling voice say "You were looking for me? Well here I am." Nezu didn't want to admit it but he was afraid.

The said figure then with an arrogant but proud tone said "The great and intelligent Nezu is silent. Cat got your tongue?" before laughing and saying "Don't worry I'm not here to hurt you, if I wanted I could have done it ever since you were on stage giving the speech. I'm here because you wanted it"

To be Continued......

Posted 23. February 2021

1416 words

~Author note~

I just wanted to split a long chapter into two mediums. The next chapter will be published either later today when I'm done with it.

PS: I have an idea how law and court systems work, or how they do it in japan. So I'm basically freestyling it. I hope you guys enjoy it, and tell me if the punishment fits the crime or if it's too mean and absurd.