Chapter 31

"There's always a wild side to an innocent face."

****

Harry's POV

The drive home seems to go quickly, my attention focusing on the quiet hum of music and the gentle drumming of my fingers on her thigh.

High on her thigh.

The separate brain in my hand makes it creep noticeably higher with each change of song, enough so that by the time we pull up near the lake house my fingers have drifted under the hem of her dress. My pinky finger was unable to resist tickling briefly over the soft layer of lace separating her from me.

I know she tried to hide it, but I catch the small gasp she lets out and the way her chest is now tinged with pink. Smirking, I reluctantly remove my hand from her body and press it against the door handle slipping out of the car. I hear her do the same from behind me and when I round to her side of the car she is waiting there for me, finger running around the edges of her mouth.

Again, the separate brain in my hand makes me grab her hand as soon as I'm close enough. Even after feeling her fingers in mine all night it still surprises me how much smaller they are than mine. I like that.

Peering down at her, with the moonlight on her face I notice how the corner of her lipstick has smudged. But I find the sight incredibly sexy knowing why it is that way. Fuck, my skin heats at just the thought of what happened in the cave, at how she had sucked those full lips around me.

Fuck. Me.

I wasn't lying when I told her it was the best head I had ever gotten. She had clearly done her homework with Mila beforehand and whilst that contributed I honestly don't think that was the major cause. Her innocence just does something to me. How her big doe eyes had looked up at me from between my legs, looking at me for praise and reassurance on what she was doing.

So fucking innocent. And so Goddamn hot.

"I wonder where everyone is?" She asks, breaking me from my thoughts.

Strolling up the grass towards the house we don't spot anyone outside, but the fire does look like it was lit tonight. I haven't checked the time recently but judging by the position of the moon it is probably close to midnight.

"Don't know," I mumble in response as I lead her up the steps of the house. We slip through the door and immediately notice all the lights of the house are out. The only sound as we make our way through the lounge room is the quiet click of Adi's heels against the wood.

I'm not sure if everyone is actually in bed or just in one of the many undiscovered rooms of this mansion. Without really thinking about it, I lead us to the hallway stopping outside her room and swivelling around to her. I don't know why I stopped here because I really don't want her to sleep in her room tonight but following the chivalry of the first date I felt as though I should probably give her the option.

She looks up at me expectantly, her blue eyes piercing and I wish more than anything that I could read her thoughts. I don't really have a chance to work it out though as a low moan sounds from behind the door of her bedroom.

Both our eyebrows skyrocket in surprise. I watch as her hand dashes up to cover her mouth looking shocked and confused at the same time. A few seconds go by and I lean my ear against the door, Adi gripping my shirt in reprimand, tries to pull me back. But it's too late we both hear it clearly again, a loader moan, only this time it is echoed with a more high-pitched sounding one.

Adi gasps in shock and her eyes go wide. From the very female, very high-pitched moan that sounds from the room again there is no doubt it is Mila.

A laugh slips out, I can't help it, this is fucking hilarious. Adi looks mortified at the action of catching her friend hooking up with someone.