I Will Always Love You -Chapter 18

(Sorry for all the timeskips)

I wanna say this rq- uhh, pretend that George and Sapnap somehow got all of his setup stuff from his house- don't ask me how, I didn't think of that, but pls just pretend he and Sapnap did that pls

Also let's just have it that George and Dream's setups are both by each other and Sapnap's in the other room. I know there'd be mic problems, but let's have that not be a thing.

TW: f-slur (it's censored, and yes, I can say it bc I'm bi, but I hate that word- only using it for the story), kind of death threats, swearing, homophobia

A few weeks had passed and Dream had been doing a lot better with his problem— well, sort of. He was hanging out with George more, but almost every night he'd be on his phone, or sometimes he'd catch him at the door talking to someone, in which he assumed was Rose. Today, they were gonna log in on the Dream SMP and just chill. They weren't gonna stream because it might be a distraction, and they were still trying to do better with their relationship.

Today, George was wearing a blue short sleeved shirt with black jeans, and his shirt tucked in. Dream was wearing sweatpants (gray?) and a lime green hoodie.

George logged onto the SMP, as Dream was already on. Dream spam crouched in front of him, causing him to giggle.

"Soooooo, what should we do?" Dream asked, still spam crouching.

"Hmm, I dunno."

"We could build a house?" He suggested.

"Mushroom house 2.0?" George asked excitedly.

Dream laughed. "Why not."

They started constructing the second mushroom house. George had already materials to make it for some reason, but then again, it was George. It would look similar to the original one, but bigger and more decorated.

————

By the time they had finished, a few of the members of the SMP had joined the vc.

Bad was spam crouching in front of them.

"Can I see the inside?" He asked excitedly.

George looked over at Dream and saw him smiling. "Sure-" Just then, Dream's phone went off.

"Gimme a sec." He muted himself, George also muting, and George looked over at him to watch him answer a call from his phone.

"Hello?" He paused. "Oh, hey. What's up?"

I wonder who's calling him...

"Oh- I was playing Minecraft with a few of my friends."

George exhaled softly.

"Oh, sure. I didn't know you played Minecraft, to be honest. Let me DM you the link. I'll also let you in the discord server for today." [idk how java edition stuff all works I play bedrock unfortunately]

He listened to Dream typing away on his keyboard as he turned back to his moderator with Minecraft pulled up. He started gathering flowers from outside of their mushroom house for more decor.

"Hey Fundy and Bad, wanna help gather flowers?" George asked softly.

"Why would I do that? Lame," Fundy said, but you could hear his slight smirk.

"Because maybe if you were niceee.."

"You stole my fiancé." George heard a hint of hurt in his voice, but assumed he was just joking around.

"Get over it, I'm just better than you."

"Fuck you."

"Language!" Bad said, butting into their conversation. George laughed, leaning back in his chair.