Yellow -Chapter 14

OKAY SO UH ROSE WENT BACK TO HER HOUSE, SAPNAP WENT TO A HOTEL, AND THE MUSICIANS IDK- SORRY HAD TO CLARIFY THAT BC IT'D BE UNCULTURED NOT TO

George woke up to the feeling of someone lifting him up. He groaned, rubbing his eyes, and then opening them halfway.

"Oops, sorry. Didn't mean to wake you."

..Dream?

George's eyes shot wide open.

"D- dream? Wha-?"

"We're home."

The events from the night were refreshened in his mind, causing him to fluster a little.

"O-oh, alright."

"Do you want me to carry you in or nah?" Dream asked.

George rubbed his eyes and yawned, quickly gaining back consciousness, although he still felt a little tired. "Hmm. I mean you can bring me in, but I guess you don't have to."

"Do you want me to?"

"Yeah, but I understand if you can't. Like, only if you, want."

"You're such an idiot." George grinned sleepily. George felt Dream's arms holding him from the back of his knees and his back. George swung his hand around Dream's neck for support. As Dream carried him inside, George gazed at him, smiling.

He's perfect.

When they got inside, Dream carefully let him down. George pouted.

"You should head to bed, you seemed pretty tired. I'll sleep on the couch."

George stayed put.

"George?"

"I'm not tired anymore."

"You need your sleep."

"I'm not tired," He repeated.

"I- well, then what should we do?"

George shrugged, thinking.

"I have an idea. Be right back."

Dream took off his shoes, George doing the same, and disappeared into the bedroom, only to come back within a few moments as George waited by the door. Held in his hand was a speaker. George watched as he connected it to his bluetooth, and opened Spotify.

"What was your idea?"

Dream laughed. "We're gonna dance."

(The song he's about to play is Yellow by Coldplay)

George rolled his eyes playfully, secretly wanting to do so. Dream played a song, setting his phone and speaker down, gently taking George's hands and leading him into the living room.

George smiled as he recognized the song, taking in a deep breath as they both fell into a rhythm of a slow dance. His heart rate picked up when Dream started singing, his voice sounding as if it were coated with honey. George adored his voice.

"Look at the stars. Look how they shine for you, in everything you do."

"Yeah they were all yellow."

George looked up at Dream. He smiled, causing George to do the same. With no warning, Dream twirled him, causing him to lose balance, but Dream's arm was ready, dipping him quickly and bringing him back up letting George regain his balance. He smiled down at him, gently rubbing his thumb against the back of his hand. George rested his head on Dream's chest as they slowly rocked back and forth, slowly swaying to the song. He felt so lucky to have someone like this.