Paroxysm -Chapter 12

TW: swearing

George's POV

George blinked, waking up from a long and restless night. He had been tossing and turning almost the whole night, thinking about what Sapnap had said.

"You should tell him how you feel."

The words sunk into his heart and settled there, weighing him down.

"You are so blind, George."

His heart pounded.

What am I missing?

George decided to give up trying to think of it. He threw off the covers and slid out of bed, grabbing his phone off of the nightstand and checking the time.

5:19?! Wow, I really couldn't sleep..

George walked into the kitchen and decided to make some breakfast for him— and Dream.

George decided to go all out. He made a pancake mix, pouring some onto the pan, microwaved some microwave bacon, and started to scramble eggs. He laid out the syrup, milk, and orange juice, also grabbing two cups and three plates, two for Dream and George, one for the pancakes. He had just finished setting everything out, the food steaming, when he caught a glimpse of Dream getting up from the couch.

"G-gogy?" He said, his eyes blinking in confusion.

George forced a smile. "Goodmorning, Clay. Just in time for breakfast." He checked the time. 5:56. Breakfast had taken a while to make, apparently.

"Why so early?" Dream sounded tired.

"I dunno, I guess I just didn't sleep that well."

He hummed. "What's on your mind?"

George looked up. "Uhm, nothing-."

Dream sighed, waiting for a few seconds before responding. "I'm not gonna force you to tell me anything, but you can always talk to me, you know."

George's heart leaped.

Why does he suddenly care so much? Yesterday he was like- ghosting me.

"T-thank you."

Dream smiled. "Of course, Gogy." He sat down. "Soo, what's for breakfast?"

He started pointing naming the foods. "There's scrambled eggs, bacon, pancakes, and milk and orange juice to go with it."

"Someone went all in." Dream grinned tiredly. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's dig in!"

They started eating. Dream blinked in surprise. "This is so good!" He started shoving food in his mouth, making George giggle. He swallowed all of his food, and paused for a moment.

"You would be a great wife," He said loudly, making George blush fiercely. [he said it as like a joke btw hems not like misgendering or something idk how to explain it- my friends do it all the time so idk]

"W-whatever.."

Dream smirked and started to make fun of  him. "Aw, is Gogy blushing? How adorable.."

"S-shut up!" George tried to hide his face. He melted whenever Dream teased him.

Dream laughed, holding his hands up halfway making the motion he'd stop. "Fine, fine. Really tho, this is amazing."

George smiled. "Thank you."

The both ate in a comfortable and happy silence. Afterwards, George started to collect the dishes, when Dream stopped him.