Jealousy -Chapter 4

Holy— 31 READS?!— Im speechless at this point thank you so so much! :]] this makes me so happy I thought I'd get like 1-3 reads lmao idk what to say thank you again <3

Switching back to Dream's POV

Dream watched as George looked in his pantry, only to discover pop tart wrappers.

His heart hurt. Dream wanted to pull George in and kiss him so much at that moment, and he was about to, but George must've been getting uncomfortable.

Why had he pulled back if he wasn't?

Maybe he should take a step back from George. After all, he had almost kissed him a few minutes ago. He felt terrible. Dream wanted him to be happy, but he didn't seem happy when Dream always teased him.

Dream laughed nervously. "Uh, I forgot that I don't have any food. I haven't been grocery shopping for a while."

George sighed dramatically. "I guess we'll have to go somewhere to eat then."

Dream rolled his eyes and smiled, covering up the fact his heart felt like a stone weighing him down, making it a challenge to get up.

Before I continue, I'm not trying to make anyone seem bad or anything, these ppl are amazing- this is just for the story.

"Hello! Welcome to Bloom Café! My name is Maia, and I will be your server! What would you like to order?" She laid her eyes on George with a huge smile plastered across her face.

"Uhh, I would like a chocolate croissant with some hot chocolate." George smiled back at her.

"Ooh, I love the chocolate croissant. Good choice!" She hesitated for a moment. "What's your name?"

"George!"

"I love that name!"

"Thank you, y-yours was pretty."

Dream coughed. Maia turned in surprise, probably forgetting he even existed.

"Oh I'm sorry, what would you like, sir?" It seemed as if her smile lessened when she looked at Dream, but he was fine with it. He needed a break from girls always trying to impress him or whatever.

"Oh, uhm, I would just like a mint boba, please." Dream said.

"Okay. Coming right up!" She glanced at George with a quick wink, and walked off.

"She was nice," George stated.

"Whatever."

Dream was jealous. He couldn't stand the fact that that girl was flirting with him. Dream sighed and stared at his hands. He was way too dramatic and protective.

Why am I reacting so much? He literally only called her nice and found her name pretty; there's nothing wrong with that. Suck it up.

"Is everything okay, Dream?" George asked his voice tainted with a hint of concern.

Dream looked up, but wouldn't make eye contact with George. "Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm fine. Perfectly fine.."

"Hmm. Okay, but if something is up, you can always talk to me." Dream smiled at that.

"Thank you, George."

"Anytime."

Dream eventually made eye contact, and for a while they just sat there, drowning in the depths of each other's eyes. Just then, their waiter came with their order, bringing them back into reality. Maia smiled at George.

"Do you need anything else?"

George smiled. "I don't think so."

"Alright, but before I go, I was wondering if uh- you wanted to hangout sometime, and if I could maybe get your number? You seem like a great guy and you're really cute and..yeah."