14. The Beginning of Revenge.

Unknown's POV:
I watch her small frame running and soon disappearing behind the hostel walls. She thinks she is the smarter one and can outwit Blake but little is she aware that there's not only Blake who's after her but someone else too. I know everything about her life and what blake's doing to her. As Blake has his eyes and ears everywhere so does I.

"Enter the hostel now and convince her anyhow." I type the text and with one click I send it to Mark.

My lips curl upwards as I think of her. Oh, poor Melissa! She thinks she got someone to help her but unfortunately she's wrong. Her life is no more hers. It belongs to us. Soon she will be with me and away from all the sorrows, she has been going through. Blake doesn't deserve her and he is soon going to pay the price.
Thinking about Blake makes my blood boil. He and his dad both will have to pay for what they did. I will make sure to make him cry bloody tears for what they did to us. My phone beeps startling me. I look at the screen which reads, "Okay brother."

It's past 15 minutes but neither he nor Melissa has come outside. What's taking him so long? I look at the street in front of me and see blake's car abruptly stopping in front of the hostel. Immediately I dial Mark's number but he doesn't pick up.

"Shit, shit he can't be finding about this right now. It's not the right time. Shit!" Banging my fist on the steering I then get out of my car. Walking back and forth with my hands running through my hair, I keep calling Mark but to no avail.

I get into my car and get another phone. I type the text hurriedly and send it before scanning the text once again. I hope this gets the best of his curiosity.

Blake's POV:

"Where is he?" I ask with gritted teeth.

"This way Sir." One of my guards by the name of Antoine gestures to a metal rusty door.

He opens this door which makes a creaky sound. The room is dark with just one dim lamp hanging over a guy who is tied to a chair. He looks unconscious.

"Get me the pruning shear," I order Antoine.

(To all the people who are unaware of what pruning shear is)

"Here sir. But.." Antoine hands me the tool but is still holding onto its edge.

"What the fuck now." I roar.

"Sir your dad asked you to go a little easy on him." He speaks with his eyes glued to the floor.

I snatch it completely from his hold and marches towards the guy.

Bending down to his level I place my hands on his shoulder and lean down at his ear.

"Go to hell." I spat in his ear before putting his little finger between the blade.

The blade gets through his finger slowly as I apply a small amount of pressure to give him the most of the pain. His bloodshot eyes snap open. His face twitches in pain and so does his whole body.