Phone Calls

DAVEED'S POV

i woke up with the sun hitting my back, it warmed me up and something was also warming me on my chest.

i open my eyes and look down to see (y/n) with her face in my chest, i could feel one hand flat against my chest. both my arms were wrapped around her and the bottom one was feeling like pins and needles, i gently moved it and tucked it under my pillow.

i couldn't see her face because of how much was hidden in my chest so i planted a couple kissed to the top of her head.

it was the weekend, i was planning on laying here for as long as humanly possible. (y/n) seemed tired last night so i guess she would be asleep for a while, my top arm that was still holding her gently started to move around on her back, drawing weird shapes and making patterns.

circle, circle, loooong line down her spine... circle, circle, loooong line up her spine....

i kissed her head an couple more time and soon she started to move, i smiled when all she did was puch into me more.

"mhmm, you're warm." she grumbled and nuzzled closer.

"want me to make breakfast?" i continued rubbing her back.

she pushed me back so i was laying on my back now, my bottom arm that was under the pillow wrapped around her as she laid half her body on me.

her leg swung around my torso and her arm in the same side did the same, he face rested on my collar bone.

"one more minuet." she whispered.

i nodded and used my other hand to rub her back, the same pattern. her hand also started to move, she circled her fingers on one spot on my chest. every so often she'd curl one chest hair but go back to rubbing.

after a while i leaned done and kissed her forehead, "pancakes?" i whisper.

(y/n) nodded and leaned up to kiss my stubble, that was hot...

a little flustered, i walked into the kitchen and connected my phone to the speakers. i was making the batter.

"uh, they ain't talkin' 'bout shit, they talkin' bullshit!" i bounced and swayed while rapping, i slid over to the stove and made sure it was ready. i didn't make the batter myself, i use a pre made mix, because i'm lazy.

"what is happening?" (y/n) walks out and is... wearing my hoodie...?

"it's an E-40 morning, sunday's are MC Hammer mornings." i smiled over my shoulder as she took a seat on one of the bar stools.

YOUR POV

e-40 and mc hammer... well, that wasn't a suprise.

"cool, to be honest, i've heard their hits and stuff, i was never really into them growing up." you shrug and look off to the side.

you look back to him to see his jaw on the floor, "are you kidding?" he gasped, "you're telling me, my girlfriend doesn't know about e-40?" he shook his head, "unbelievable..."

"hey! i said i knew some songs, but ya, i was never really into them." you grab some juice from the fridge, you pour two glasses and daveed is still in shock. "leave me alone."

"i don't think i can." he shook us head, "we are gonna have a little history lesson today."

"but you teach english!" you accepted the plate and waited for daveed to sit down.

"i may be an english teacher, but when it comes to rap... i know it all." daveed smiles.

"really, mr. Oakland? you wanna me about east coast rap?" you tilted your head, he can't know everything.