Chapter 209: Off to Romania!

Start from the beginning

Sister Griselda replies to Azazel's command.

“Understood. Dulio, I’m sorry for having you do this even though you just came to this town, but we’ll have you focus on defending here.”

Dulio then raises his hand.

“You know I can just head to the Tepes’s town and shut them inside by causing bad weather~.”

*(Smack!)*

“Are you trying to make the relations between Heaven and the Vampires
worse? Geez……” Sister Griselda spoke with a sigh.

"This side is certainly important, but that side is also important. Since we have several Longinus possessors, it’ll be better if we split them between both sides." Azazel said with a smile.

“Is there perhaps a Longinus possessor on our side over there?” Issei asked.

"Yeah, Vali has sneaked into the Vampire’s territory. Joker and Slash Dog will be over there while the Heavenly Dragons will be over here. It’s improper to say this at a time like this, but as a Sacred Gear maniac, I’m just filled with interest since this is just too gorgeous."

Sona raises her hands in question.

“This is a good occasion. Can you please take my two new servants too?”

“Bennia and Rugal-san?”

Sona nods at Erin's words.

“Yes, both of them are still inexperienced to battle as a Devil. Also there’s a high chance that their powers will become very handy for this incident."

Azazel puts his hand under his chin and shows a sign of approval by nodding his head.

"You’re right about that. Especially since Rugal seems like he would become an additional asset if something were to happen. If you’re planning to send him, then it’s not a bad thing……"

"I'm also bringing Tsubaki and Azusa with me. I mean, they have practically fought in battles with us before." Erin said to Azazel.

"That's right!" grinned Tsubaki while Azusa nodded.

Azazel released a small laugh before replying.

"Of course. You can just bring them anyway without permission."

He then looks at Ravel.

"You stay there Ravel. This incident will be too harsh for you to come along since you are a guest. Even if you are Erin's manager, we can’t have you come to a place where there may be terrorists hiding themselves. You can understand that, right?"

“Yes. I am indeed worried about this, but please leave the Vermillion residence and the Kuoh academy to me.”

Azazel looks around the group again.

"I’ll speak about the specific details once all of you get here. Alright, once all of you are prepared, teleport to this place. I’ll make a teleportation magic-circle for your arrival within the Carmilla’s side."

"HAI!"
_____________________________________

After the meeting was over, the members who would leave for Romania got separated to prepare for their leave. Erin placed the minimal things she will be needing inside a travelling bag.

*(Door Knocks!)*

“Oh, Saji. Did you come to send me off?”

Saji grins and nods in reply.