Same in a different way

Can never have to much of Kairi's mom. Again, made in Picrew. Her mom has glasses, short red hair, grey eyes, and bangs.

Kairi's POV

Shoto has only stopped glaring at his father to make sure I'm ok. Just like he promised earlier, we barely went more than ten feet away from each other. If I wasn't holding his hand, chances where he was staring at me like a hawk. (Pun completely intended.) We had mainly been patrolling Hosu city trying to find the hero killer. I saw Iida a few times, I think he's here for the same thing. On the third day there was an attack on guess where? Hosu City. We where running to help the scene when Shoto's phone buzzed.

"Midoriya..." His eyes widened and he grabbed my wrist. He told Endeavor to send help to some back alley. I grabbed his phone and picked him up. I flew to the location as fast as I could. Midoriya had just jumped between the guy's legs I put Shoto down. I noticed Iida seemed to be paralyzed along with another hero. Native. Crap. I flew at this guy and tried to slash him. If it weren't for these stupid cuffs! They limit my movement so much! Midoriya jumped over the attacker and I stepped back to give him space. The man licked his blade and Midoriya froze.

"That's how you've killed so many heroes..." I whispered.

"You lack power. But you did track my movements." I rolled my eyes. "You exploited my blind spot... and planned to bring me down... that's how you moved. So many fools out there are nothing but talk. But you... are worth keeping alive. Unlike these others." He said ignoring everyone else. He just walked straight to Iida. I jumped in front of him. "I wouldn't kill you. You've got what it takes to be a hero."

"No. I suggest you back off." Fire was thrown at the man. I picked Iida up and pulled him away. I went and grabbed Midoriya too.

"Kairi, warn me before you fly that fast again."

"Sorry Sho. Besides. I had a feeling we'd have some fun here." I smirked. Shoto sent out ice in attempt to freeze the man. I hid in the shadows and watched his movements. Technically I'm not supposed to be doing anything. He threw a knife and it grazed Shoto's cheek. Fuck. He grabbed Shoto's shirt and tried to lick his wound. I cut off part of his tongue with my feather. He jumped back. Shoto created a wall of ice. I flew over it. "You remind me of myself." I went to attack him and he blocked.

"You hate the current hero society?"

"That and you're doing it in the only way you see fit. See I killed people who would've hurt us. What do I get in return? A slap on the wrist. Villains don't take mercy on kids. Like you trying to kill Iida. You and I both know bloodshed is the only way to properly fix this damned world."

"So you could say we're the same in a different way?" Our blade where clanking as we talked.

"Exactly! To bad we're on opposite sides. I would've had fun working with you."

"Agreed. It's never to late to change."

"I think the trauma's kicked in enough that I couldn't really be a villain. I'm more the anti-hero type at best."

"I agree! I hate the whole villain and hero thing."

"We all have bad tendencies sometimes. There's only one person who really truly deserves his title of hero." I said.

"All Might." We said in unison.

"To bad you where trying to murder my friend earlier." I sighed.

"I still am."

"He's still young. He's starting to understand what it means to be a hero. He's not like-"

"The green haired kid." He finished my sentence.