At least it's not jail

Kairi's POV

I stood up and stretched out. I got on the ground and started doing push-ups. I couldn't go to school, so I'll spend the rest of the day working out. Todoroki started stirring in his sleep. I got up and looked at him. I still wanted to know how he felt. He initiated the last kiss we had. Though it was to distract me. He sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey." I responded.

"What's up?"

"I never exactly got a response yesterday. I don't know how to say it. But, yesterday I told you I liked you. It seemed like you kids pushed it off. Like I was just a friend. I'm sorry, that sounded rude. I also don't mind just being friends. Your my best friend and I'm sorry I, I just wanted to know." He stood up and hugged me.

"I... I love you Kairi." I look up at him.

"I love you too. Shoto." He kissed me.

"Please, be mine."

"I don't want anything else." He kept giving me light pecks on my lips until there was a knock on the door.   I opened the door.

"Can I talk to you?" Keigo asks. I nod. Todoroki smiles and walks out of the room. Keigo walks in and closes the door.

"Kei-"

"Let me go first."

"Ok."

"I didn't want you to get hurt and it scared me. I was also upset, but I do understand. I'm sorry I yelled at you."

"I'm sorry too. I forgot what you warned me about." He hugged me.

"It's ok. I understand. I'm just glad no one good got killed." I nodded. We stayed there hugging for a few minutes. "So, about Todoroki?"

"We're dating."

"Fucking finally." The rest of the week is spent with me training. Finally the anklet came off the next Wednesday and I went to school. People had been asking Shoto why I was gone, he just ignored them. I said it was personal reasons. We walked into class.

"Welcome back. You will not be leaving your seat unless instructed by me. I also better not see your wings move a single inch. Am I understood?"

"Yes sir."

"Todoroki, do you have an extra one?"

"Sir, with all due respect, it's safest in my hands."

"Fine."

"Thanks." I whispered. I noticed a few people looking at me, wearily. They where the ones who saw what I did. I put my forehead on my desk and covered my head with my arms. I felt Todoroki's hand on my back. "Not now Sho."

"What's wrong?"

"You know exactly what's wrong. I fucked up."

"Yes Todoroki?" Aizawa asked.

"Can Kairi sit with me?"

"Fine." I looked up at Aizawa. "Go, you don't have all day." I nodded and stood up. A high pitch ringing noise pierced my ears. I sat in my seat and put my head on the desk. It stopped.

"Never mind. I'm fine right here." I covered my ears. Todoroki grabbed my wrist and pulled it away from my ear.

"Your ears are bleeding! What the hell! This wasn't in the agreement. I went over it and memorized it. I am in control of what happens when she supposedly acts out. This is all just a bunch of bullshit! She was protecting us and now her every single movement is controlled! Are you fucking serious! She's not a pet!" Todoroki yelled.