U.A's security sucks

Kairi's POV

The next day back at U.A and the press is here. Great. I grab Todoroki's hand as he pushed through. They're here for All Might. Thank god. But, unfortunately, they start noticing Todoroki and I. He picks me up and runs onto the campus. Someone tries to follow but the gates come up. Thank goodness. Now I have to worry about other students.

"Thanks Todo."

"Don't mention it." He puts me down. I end up giving more autographs, again. But, I made sure to save a few that had Todoroki and I'd autographs for our classmates. I would even do a selfie with them. Especially Yaoyorozu. We walk into class and most people smile and wave. I smile and wave back before sitting in my seat. A few of the girls walked up to me.

"I know this is kinda weird and all that your our classmate, and I know you've already handed out a lot of autographs these past three days, but can I get your autograph?" I smile and pull out some.

"I have some pre-done specifically for you guys. It's just an idea for my new cover. I've had a lot of ideas but, I liked this one the most. I also got Todo to sign it." I hand the girls the papers.

"You guys are doing a collaboration?!?" The pink girl squealed.

"Yeah. He helped me with a few of my songs, and I thought there was no better person to do a duet with than the best guy I know. Also, I'm totally up to taking selfie's with my classmates after class and during lunch if you want." They start jumping and squealing.

"Yes please!" Todo taps my shoulder. I put my hand on his desk and he holds it.

"Ah, um, could we do a collaboration sometime too?" Jiro asked.

"That sounds so fun! Of course!" I say. She smiles and the bell rings. They sit down and we get to class.

"Sorry for the sudden announcement, but today, you'll pick a class president." So, a manager basically. Keigo was a manager for my team once. It was nice. He of course was stricter to me than anyone else. I myself could never do it. Almost everyone was raising their hands to be chosen. Honestly, I didn't care.

"Our true leader should be chosen by election!" The blue haired boy with glasses said.

"However you do it, just make it quick." Aizawa said. Eh, figured as much. Everyone went up and voted. My name had the most tally marks. I erased my name.

"I'm not participating." I put a tally and Yaoyorozu's name and sit down. Her and Midoriya where the highest. Midoriya, had four. (Iida, Uraraka, Bakugou, and himself. I'll explain more in a bit.) "Who'd you vote for?"

"Isn't the whole point to not know?" I shrug.

"I picked Yaoyorozu. Our teamwork yesterday really helped me see how cool she is."

"Same here." I smile and nod. I'm glad Yaoyorozu got second, but she seems more like a leader than Midoriya. We eventually went to lunch and I sat with Todoroki. I pulled out a notebook and wrote down the song idea that had been nagging at me since I realized I liked Todoroki.

'What is this feeling?'
(From Galavant s2)

I wrote rough ideas of lines I wanted and the general feel of the song. It kinda mixed my last album with the old stuff.

"What are you writing about?" Todoroki asked.

"I've had this song idea nagging at me for a bit."

"What is it?" I slightly panicked, would he be able to tell I liked him just from this? I looked over the lyrics. It would be ok. I hand him my notebook. He brought his voice to slower so I only heard him. "Is it about your heat?"