Aight, quirk altercations and Omegaverse shit

Hero Killer Stain
- Beta
-The blood he consumes based on type (O, B, AB that shit) and gender (Omega, beta, alpha) effect how long his quirk lasts. Omegas are the shortest time. Alphas are mid (It would be more effective but their bodies are stronger and have a better resistance.) and betas are longest.

This is also kinda based on the fact that I made Midoriya a omega, and Iida a alpha. Native will be a beta.

Midnight's quirk is most effective on males and alphas. Her body just creates an extremely powerful scent that comes anywhere on her body. It's most effective on male alphas, then male betas, then female alphas, then female betas, then omegas.

Twice also has to know gender (O,B,A.) and scent in order for his quirk to work.

The vanguard action squad

Alpha

Dabi
Muscular
Compress

Beta

Toga
Spinner
Magne
Moonfish
Twice
Shigaraki

Omega

Mustard (The kid that has a gas quirk. He had the gas mask and the middle school uniform + the gun.)

All for one and Kurogiri are unknown.
(Alpha & Omega) heh, spoilers. RIP building, ok, bad joke, don't hate me for that if you know.

Also I am happy to say there is quite a big possibility that a few things could happen. (Not all are good.)
-Kairi goes to the hospital for about a week. When, idk
-You'll see more of Shinso.
-Kairi may get kidnapped/ backstabbed
-Endeav*r may be going to jail
-Kairi will be opening her letter soon

We'll see how this goes. I don't plan on killing anyone so that's always a plus.

~

Why'd i still write this after the last chapter? Whatever. I feel like shit and the coyotes are fucking annoying.

290 words