Pre-U.A. Part 2

Kairi's POV

On Monday I woke up and tightened my grip around Todoroki. He grumbled and his eyes slowly opened.

"Ready for school?" He asked.

"Fuck no."

"Mm. We need to stop by my dad's to get my uniform and more clothes before school." The door opened.

"Already done that." Keigo said. "This is yours." He said putting a suitcase in my room. "Breakfast will be ready in a few." He closed the door.

"Convenient." I said. Todoroki nodded. "Welp, let's get ready then." I got up and stretched out my wings. "God that feels good!" I exclaimed. I stretched out my other limbs and heard bones pop. I rolled my wrists and cracked my knuckles as I walked over to my bathroom. I walked in and closed the door to change.

"I'm gonna change out here." Todoroki said.

"Mkay. Tell me when your done!" After a few minutes I was putting on makeup and I heard Todoroki.

"Done."

"Mkay. I'm almost done putting on makeup. I'll be out in a sec." I opened my lip gloss and put on a layer. I smacked my lips and closed the container. I did a quick spin and grumbled when my hair swayed around me. I pushed it off of my arm. New school new me right? I grabbed one of my sharp feathers and the back of my hair. Should I? To late. My arm moved up and it was gone. Holly shit. I just lost about four feet of hair. I felt the back of it and gasped. Oh no. Keigo is going to kill me. The door opened.

"What's- what the fuck?" I stared at Todoroki then at the hair in my hand.

"I regret nothing."

"Hawks is going to kill us both." I shrug.

"I don't care." I pull it all together. "I could donate this." I grabbed a hair tie and tied up what I could. I grabbed a bag from under my sink and put it in there. I look in the mirror. "Besides, I look more like myself."

"It's a bit weird in places." I sigh.

"Yeah."

"I'll cut it for you."

"Thank you."

"Do you have scissors?"

"Downstairs."

Todoroki's POV

I sigh. Great. I walk downstairs and grab the scissors.

"Don't kill me. I'm only fixing it. It's her fault." I yell to Hawks as I run to her room. I walk in the bathroom and part her hair. I start making it look better and more even. I hear footsteps and a knock on the bathroom door.

"What are you two doing?" Hawks asks.

"Fixing her mess."

"It's not that bad!"

"It was really uneven, don't tell me 'it's not that bad.'" She huffs. "Stop moving. You'll make it worse than it already is."

"Seriously, what is happening?"

"I'm almost done." I brush it out once more and split the front. "There." She looks in the mirror.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!" She hugs me.

"Let me get out of here before I die." She smiles and nods. I walk out and meet Hawk's gaze. "Trust me, it was bad. I tried my best." I walk downstairs.

Kairi's POV

I play with my hair and look at Keigo. His jaw dropped. Is eyes where wide.

"It looks so much better." I sighed in relief.