During time skip~Valentines day~Before U.A.

Todoroki's POV

Kairi has been avoiding me like the plague all day. I wonder why? Though she's been out all day, whenever I go into the kitchen she walks out, if she's there. Hawks and Miruko have been there with her too. Hawks mostly. I look over to Miruko who's sitting on the couch with me watching tv. She looks like she's making something.

"Why's everyone acting weird?" I ask. Miruko looks up at me, confused.

"It's the day before Valentine's day?"

"Oh. I guess I kinda forgot."

"That's ok. Besides, you're lucky. You only have to do stuff on white day. Girls and omegas do stuff on valentine's day. So, Keigo, Kairi and I are always doing something last minute since we're always busy the day before."

"What are you guys making?"

"Kairi always bakes a million sweets. Keigo and I help her too. I make sweaters. Since they're last minute it's not knitted or anything special. Keigo makes bracelets. We all get kinda busy. I'm taking a break cause my hands hurt."

"Can I help?"

"You sure?" I nod. "Mkay." She grabs a bag and pulls out needles and the sweater she was sewing. "We do all of our stuff by hand. It feels more special that way." I smile and nod. "Do you know how to sew?"

"No."

"Do you want to learn?"

"Yes please." I scoot closer to her.

"Watch and learn." She shows me how to do it. I take it and do a few stitches. I start getting into a good rhythm and poke my finger. I pull it away and put it in my mouth. Ouch. Miruko chuckles. "Yeah, I still do that. There's no way around it." It is kinda fun though. We work on the thick sweaters until they're done. When we're done we watch tv and wait for the other two to be done. At six Hawks is done with his bracelets. At eleven Kairi is done. She's covered in chocolate smudges and smells just like chocolate. I miss her strawberry milk scent though. Kairi sits on the couch and lays across everyone's laps. Her head is on mine.

"I think that's a new record." She sighed.

"Yeah, no bad candy, plus you woke up a bit late." Miruko said.

"I'm sad I burnt a cake though. Thank goodness I was already planning on making some extra ones. Now all that's left is to see if it's all good." I noticed the dark circles under her eyes. I sent out a comfortable, calming scent. Kairi grabbed my right hand and put it on her face. She smelled the scent glands on my wrists and smiled. She sent a happy scent. She fell asleep there. I picked her up and took her to her bed. I also fell asleep. I woke up to Kairi poking my cheek.

"Hey."

"Hi. I made some stuff for you." I smiled.

"Thanks." I sat up and she put a small table on my lap. There where eggs, bacon, pancakes and milk. "Thank you." It smelled amazing. I took a sip of the milk. Strawberry milk. I look up at her, she's to nice and knows me to well. I eat all of it. "That was amazing."

"Do you want more?"

"If you don't mind. It was really good." She smiled and went downstairs. I changed my clothes. When I went downstairs there was more. She put more on my plate from earlier and handed it to me. "Thanks." She smiled.

"Of course." I sat down and ate all of it again. I watched Kairi's feathers take small bags and put them in a large bin. I walk into the kitchen again and wash the dishes. I notice Kairi is wrapping cake pops in plastic, then her feathers are wrapping small chocolates in another price of plastic. Then more feathers are wrapping the two together in a thin fabric.

"Can I help? Or I can take over what your doing so you can go change."

"Please." Kairi said. I walked over and took over what she was doing. A few minutes later she came back down and worked on wrapping the smaller chocolates together. When we where done Kairi's feathers caries the stuffed bucket as she carried a smaller bucket in her own hands. We rushed out to get to school when we where done. Thank goodness we didn't have to take the subway to get to school. We rushed into the locker room and a feather put a treat bag in each locker. Every student in the school had one. I opened my locker and wasn't surprised one bit when chocolates poured out onto the floor. I picked them up and put them into my bag. I left the ones that hadn't fallen out of my locker in there.

I looked at Kairi's. Oh boy. It was stuffed. The metal was bending from the amount in it. She opened it and it nearly exploded. Her feathers scooped them all up and put them in her backpack as she grinned. She changed her shoes and we went to class. There was more on our desks. Kairi's seat and even the floor around her desk was covered. She laughed as she put her bag down. She walked over to the teacher and gave them her basket. She went back to her seat and put the sweets in her empty tub. It was more full than what she made last night. I just put my candy in my bag. I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

"You forgot one." Kairi said. She handed me a cat that was holding a bag and a box. I opened the bag. It had a box of strawberry milk and bags of ice and fire shaped chocolates. I opened the box and it was soba. I smiled.

"Thank you."

"Yeah, of course. Your my best friend." She said, smiling.

~

Much much shorter. I've also hit writers block so this was a good time to force myself to write something.

1010 words