Chapter 206: Carmilla Side

Start from the beginning

“Like I expected, is the resurrection of Evil Dragons due to the Holy Grail? The Longinus that alters lives, doesn’t it? Is it also possible to resurrect the dead?” Vali asks while raising one of his eyebrows.

"Well, it’s natural to have such doubts. But yeah, this is clearly a situation that is involved with the Holy Grail. The location of souls and the place they will head towards differ for each religion as well as the meaning and how they are handled… But resurrecting completely is something that is impossible normally.”

Azazel continues in a stern voice.

Even Erin whose resurrection was like a miracle lost her original body and had to get a new one. Once your soul passes on, you can’t come back to the real world that easily. That’s how precious it is for souls that have fulfilled their duty and fate to leave the body. Though it’s a different story if you have the technique, capacity, and existence where you can do something with your soul."

Vali narrows his eyes.

“The Evil Dragons are different then?”

"They are tough after all....." answered Azazel while piling up the sugar cubes in his tea. "Vritra that had his soul cut into that many pieces was able to resurrect. Guessing from that, if you have the prosperous bug called “Longinus” that was left by the God from the Bible, then..”

“And you can say that it’s on a totally different level if it’s a sub-species Balance Breaker.”

Azazel nods his head at Vali’s words that continued after him.

“If that’s the case, does it mean the Vampire faction that has the Holy Grail is connected with the Khaos Brigade?” Bikou asks while resting his chin on his hands.

"There are many things I don’t know.. Speaking honestly, you can assume that we are caught up in something really serious. And the ruckus the Carmilla faction is causing since I got here must mean that there has been a change in the Tepes side."

Azazel noticed the absence of the other members.

“Hey, Vali. Where’s the bad-cat and the witch-girl?”

“They are at Vermillion Erin's place.” replied Vali with a shrug.

"Hmm? What’s this? Were you dumped? Geez, this happened because you didn’t pay attention to them, you know?”

Azazel says it jokingly but Vali replies by saying “That’s probably it” without being offended.

"……It really seems like he isn’t bothered. Geez, I have to say that his lack of interest in women is extreme. He’s like this ever since he was a kid. He isn’t even interested in romance in the slightest. It’s not like he hates women. If he did, he won’t be having Kuroka and Le Fay with him."

Bikou starts laughing heroically

“It’s all right, Governor. Both Kuroka and Le Fay will come to us if something happens. Also, you know they said playing with Blue Empress is fun? So did you know that this brother of hers right here is feeling safe?”

He gives a meaningful gaze at Arthur.

“Yes, to be honest, Le Fay will be safe if I leave her by the Blue Empress' side after all. I think it will be good for her to return to the everyday world. Even if she can’t return completely, she would be able to have a life which is close to it if she stays at Blue Empress-dono’s side that can be said as a special zone. Even the former Governor seems like he will be considering it after all.”

“I will make sure no one lays their hand on her while she’s there. Except, can you at least consider how Erin-chi and everyone will appear to the others? It will be troublesome if they get caught teaming up with you guys so openly.”

Arthur nods at the words by saying “Yes”. Bikou takes out something from his luggage. It's cup noodles, and also a pot he has already prepared.

“Which one does the former Governor want? The red one? The green one? Or the yakisoba with lots of quantity in them?” Bikou asks Azazel while preparing the cup noodles.

"I’ll just tag along since I’m a bit hungry. Well then. Give me that green one. I like soba after all.”

Bikou starts laughing again.

“Oh, looks like you are familiar with Japan’s taste. Fine. Vali, Arthur, which one do you guys want?”

Azazel started watching the teens who are picking their noodles without being serious.

“I never thought White Emperor-sama’s group that is travelling to various places has cup noodles as their meal. Can’t even a single one of you cook?”

Bikou waves his hand roughly.

“Le Fay was the one doing it after all. If that girl isn’t here, then our meals change to instant food right away. Well, I love noodles and both Vali and Arthur don’t complain about what they eat.”

Azazel is speechless after seeing Vali opening the packets of seasoning right beside him. Arthur is also saying that “I won’t complain as long as the black tea is first-class”, and has his tea pot ready.

“There will be a day when I settle my battle with Vermillion Erin. I just hope Albion comes to get familiar with the Blue Dragon Empress' situation.”

"[……Impossible –de gozaru.]"

Bikou who’s next to Vali is simply laughing loudly.

“Let it be. Isn’t it fun? The final decisive battle of the Toppuresu Dragon and the Ketsu Dragon! Hey, boss Azazel, can you also include Vali in the “Toppuresu and Twin Dragons” show?”

Albion suddenly panics.

"[You are saying I can’t laugh at Voltaire anymore…… No, there wasn’t a single time I laughed at the blue-one regarding this issue……! Even at Ddraig! I didn't laugh about his predicament! I see, so this is what they mean by comrades! All right, next time I meet Voltaire and  Ddraig, I will share this pain with them together……!]"

"I never thought the 3 Heavenly Dragons will come to understand each other here……" Azazel cups his chin in thought. "Hey hey, won’t the battle of the Heavenly Dragons end at this point? I never thought that the reason would be Erin-chi's and Issei's funny situation."

Without even sensing the slightest pain his partner has, Vali smiles fearlessly and changes the topic.

“Evil Dragons huh…… Interesting. So I may be able to meet with Crom Cruach that I couldn’t meet before. It truly seems like I can enjoy it.”

However, the silver-haired teen suddenly makes a sour look.

“Azazel, about the mastermind of this incident……. I was told who it is from Euclid Lucifugus himself.”

Azazel got shocked at his confession.
Vali says it with disgust while having hatred burn inside his irises.

“……It’s him, Azazel. That guy who is such a scum is the mastermind this time……!”

- End of Chapter -