Chapter: 39 🔺Ⓒ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓢ︎ Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓓ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓣ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓗ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓓ︎Ⓠ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓢ︎🔻

Start from the beginning

"It looks delicious." She compliments it, looking at the delicious recipe made by the medic.

"Do you want to have a piece of this amazing creation of mine?" Jin asks her, showing a mischievous grin, placing the plate back on the counter.

"Yeah sure but first, let me grab a drink." The female assassin shows a small smile before grabbing a chocolate milkshake carton from the fridge or she thought it was one.

"Me. Cruel gangster told you about it right?" She asks the medic while taking a big sip of her drink but confusion shows on her face the moment she tastes it.

It tastes very different from chocolate milk. More like banana milk. Jungkook's previous warning strikes inside her mind, making her gulp in fear as she quickly checks the fridge but finds none inside. She pokes her inner cheek thinking what kind of trouble she has to face later because of her small mistake.

Jungkook is already furious since the end of their training sessions since he lost the fight with her. Not one but three times in a row and he is still training alone to ease his frustration. But when he'll come to get his favorite drink and end up finding none in the fridge then he'll explode in anger. And if he finds that she is the reason behind it then... That's the end.

"Yes, he told me that-" Jin starts speaking but stops, looking at the packaging in her hand.

"Y/n I suggest you hide as soon as possible otherwise you have to face the bloody bunny's wrath." He panics but stops talking seeing a figure by the door. Following Jin's eyes, the female assassin looks at the door to find the person she least wanted to see now.

It's none other than Jeon Jungkook, who has an emotionless facade on. But the way he looks at her with shooting dagger-like eyes and tight fist she can understand that right now he is far from being a cool and calm person. A fight can break out in this mansion at any second.

"Jungkook listen to-" but before she can finish her sentence a fist appears in front of her face. The female assassin dodges it by an inch and stands far away from him to avoid any more attacks. She knew that it's the beginning of the fight so by doing this she could be saved for a moment.

Why won't anyone in this house let me finish my fucking sentence! She thinks on her own while gritting her teeth in frustration as Jungkook throws another punch in her way.

Soon the kitchen turns into a battleground of assassins. One attacks with a knife while the other defends by using Kitchen appliances. People will laugh if they hear that two strong assassins are fighting just because of a single carton of banana milk.

Jin stands aside to protect his newly made dessert and when he notices the deterioration inside the kitchen caused by the assassins, he finally loses his cool.

"This is not your training ground, you crazy assassins. Fight somewhere else! If you break any of my kitchen appliances then I'll deal with you two." Jin scolds and warns both of them with a sincere and stern tone.

Y/n quickly obeys and runs out of the room and Jungkook follows after her. Not before knocking down a chopper board and stepping on a vegetable which only adds fuel to the medic's anger. The older gang member clenches his finger around the plate's edges as an unreadable expression shows on his face. Jin places the plate carefully on the cold surface and takes off his cute alpaca apron. He rolls his sleeves perfectly before taking a wooden spoon from the many he owns.

"Jeon Jeongguk!" He screams in extreme rage at the top of his lungs before following after the male assassin.

By the time the three were chasing each other, someone was coming in their way. The sniper who was holding a plate of strawberry tarts in his hand didn't notice the trios' sudden arrival since he was too busy drooling over his dessert. Y/n ran past by his side like a powerful gust of wind so did the male assassin, making the sniper confused about the reason for the sudden tag game. But the medic didn't do the same. The way Jin runs past him makes the sniper stubble on his steps and he ends up losing control over the plate.