Obsessions Part 52

Start from the beginning

"Who taught you that? Your father?"

Ririka was silent. She only looked away

"It's not your fault if you were raised that way. But do your best to correct your bad habits from now on."

"I'll try my best."

"Alright. We should really take a rest though. It's been a hard day." Mary said.

"Okay."

Ririka leaned back down and went back to her previous position, her head on Mary's chest.

"Uhm. Don't you think the bed is big enough for both of us? You can get off of me now."

"But I like this position. I can hear Mary-san's heart beat."

"It's awkward for me so please…"

Mary heard a sigh. She felt the weight on top of her disappear as Ririka rolled her body to the side, facing away.

'Is she sulking?' Mary thought as she scratched her head.

"Ugh. Seriously!"

Mary slowly moved towards the other girl. Her hands snaked on her torso. She blushed when she heard giggling.

"Make up your mind. Are you gonna be sad or happy?" Mary said.

Ririka switched her position so she's facing Mary now. She scooted as close as she could and embraced the woman she adored.

"You said I can be me anytime."

"By anytime I didn't mean to change moods every few seconds."

"I'm happy."

"Good for you."

"I like you Mary. I'll do anything I can to make you like me too."

"Just please don't endanger anyone anymore."

"If that's what Mary wants."

"It should be because it's wrong, not  just because it's what I want."

"Okay."

"You're not taking me seriously, are you?"

"I'm always serious with you."

"That's not-"

"Goodnight, Mary-san."

"Sheesh. Listen to me!"

Ririka looked up towards Mary, she smiled and lunged for a peck, silencing the blonde for a second.

"I...idiot." Mary whispered.

She pulled Ririka's head towards her chest to hide her blush from the other girl. She can't stop herself from smiling too.

"Hey, you know, I still haven't forgotten what you've done to Y/n, Tsuzura, and everyone else. I can forgive you but please don't do it again and repent for it."

"I will. I promise."

"Goodnight, Ririka."

🌹🌹🌹🌹

In the other room, Yumeko was typing on her phone.

~Suzui, Let's gamble! :)

She laid down and waited a few minutes until a reply was sent to her.

"He must be sleeping by now." Yumeko said. She closed her eyes for a while until her phone vibrated.

>suzui<

~Gamble? wht time is it? why ar u still awake?

~I can't sleep. Anyway, let's bet on how many months/weeks till Mary falls.

>suzui<

~I don't get you. What do you mean?

~Just beeet. I haven't had much gambling, let's make this fun •~•

Yumeko giggled as she talked with Suzui about Mary.

💙💙💙💙