48. Market closing

Zacznij od początku

CK Captain: "Get that filthy prick!"

CK Enforcer: "Deploying spider-bot turret!"

A spider-bot turret is deployed and it aims at Anon using a laser pointer. Anon quickly dodges as it shoots and misses. Anon shoots at the spider-bot and it explodes, causing a bit of damage to the enforcer and Anon shoots the enforcer in the head, killing him.

*BANG*

*BANG*

CK Enforcer: "AH!"

The Clan Kelley Captain then calls for back up only for Anon to hack into his optic, causing it to screech and distract him.

CK Captain: "AAAHH!!! MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP!"

Anon then rushes and he punches the captain in his metal face, and Anon tanks him over and shoots him, killing him.

Anon: "Down!"

Then, a Clan Kelley grenadier deploys an explosive spider-bot.

CK Grenadier: "Deploying spider-bot!"

Anon quickly shoots the spider-bot and it explodes, killing a random Clan Kelley guard. Anon then shoots the Clan Kelley grenadier in the chest, and hitting a grenade, causing him to explode.

CK Grenadier: "AAAAH-

*BOOM*

Anon: "Oh shit! Alright, I think that's the last of them."

Anon then walks upstairs in the building and towards a ctOS hub that contains camera footage. He hacks into it and it takes him to a camera's view. There, he sees a woman, a slave strapped to a chair as a Clan Kelley worker walks around her.

Anon: "What the hell..."

Bagley: "These feeds are from a sub-basement under the server room. Anyone up for some light entertainment?"

CK worker: "You see it contains a chemical cocktail- botulinum, conotoxin, succinylcholine- well...why go into specifics if you wouldn't even understand? Let's just say it took a lot of trial and error to get the mix right. Wouldn't want it killing too quickly... or contaminating the organs."