Epilogue

"Do I really have to be the mascot?" Eri looked up at the sign while holding Touya's and Tomura's hands. 

"You make a great mascot," Touya grinned, smiling down at her. 

"Are you sure you want me to be the head of the facility? You're technically more qualified, brother," Shouto looked at him. 

"I'm more qualified but I'm not nearly as good at everything as you are. Besides, I'm only good at being bad at my job. No one needs that at our newly branded company," Touya grinned. He was still wearing makeup but not nearly as much as before. You could see the discoloration of his skin but it wasn't as unnerving. The weird stitches were covered up, making him easier to look at. 

"Do you want me to fix you?" Eri asked, looking up at Touya's damaged hand. 

"You don't have to overwork yourself. We're already stealing a lot of your blood, you know?" 

"But..." Eri looked at the ground. 

"Up we go," Touya picked up Eri and placed her on his shoulders. "Why don't I show you around this place properly?" he looked up at her. 

"Do you mean it?" 

"Absolutely." 

,,,

"You don't have to stay in here anymore," Eijirou opened the door for Katsuki to leave. "This company is under new management now. Things are going to change." 

"I'm allowed to leave?" 

"Yeah..." 

"So does that mean we can go on a date?" Katsuki grinned, crossing his arms and tilting his head.

"What?!" 

"Is that a no?" 

"No! Yes, we can go on a date..." 

"Great." 

...

"I heard about your father, are you okay?" Izuku asked. 

"I'm not sad about it." 

"You're the head of this place now. Isn't that scary?" 

"It's terrifying, but living under the fear of that man was much worse." 

"I'm sure you'll make a great boss," Izuku grinned, grabbing Shouto's arm. 

...

"This place is really big," Chisaki stared at the lab. There was plenty of stuff to work with in here to manufacture his drug. 

"Touya said something about his father wanting to personally experiment with his own drugs," Keigo shrugged. 

"Look at all of these babies!" Hatsume ran around, excited to play with things that probably should not be played with. 

"I think our new life is going to be thrilling..." Toga sickered.