Off Duty: Each Therapist Bonds With a Patient

"You're bleeding." 

Touya took off his shirt at last and stared at it in his hands. He didn't really like this shirt too much. At least he wouldn't miss it. He threw it on the ground and rubbed his neck. This was the only time of the day he would actually be able to relax. "Life is really fucked up, isn't it Tomu?" he sighed, sinking into the chair. 

"It's not so bad," Tomura was already sitting opposite him. "I got to meet you, didn't I?" he smiled slightly. "But your neck," Tomura leaned forward and placed his hand on Touya's throat. "He tried to get you to do something, didn't he? The collar irritates your already damaged skin..." 

"Y-yeah..." 

"Is there any way to take it off manually?" 

"No, he has the remotes..." 

"Then..." Tomura sat down on Touya's lap and moved his face next to his neck. He licked the spot where it was bleeding. 

"Tomu?" Touya grabbed his shoulders to try and push him away but Tomura continued. 

"Someone has to take care of you if you won't," Tomura continued to lick around Touya's neck. "Besides, you shouldn't have taken off your shirt in front of me so carelessly," Tomura insisted, moving his finger down Touya's chest. 

"Wait a minute," Touya insisted but neglected to do anything to actually refuse Tomura. "Didn't they install cameras in here?" 

"It's possible," Tomura snickered into Touya's neck. "But that just tempts you more, doesn't it? I've heard you have always wanted to try doing it in a public space." 

"Who told you that?!" 

"You did, just now," Tomura laughed. Touya's face flushed. 

"I may have had a few fantasies now and there but I don't think I'd actually-" 

"No one said it had to be you..." 

"You don't mean-" 

Tomura placed his finger on Touya's lips and smiled. "Whatever do you think I mean? Dabi." 

"You want to risk our lives to fool around in a public spot?" Touya laughed. "Maybe we need to alter your therapy methods. Mr. Shigaraki." 

"By all means, Dr. Todoroki." Tomura rested his forehead against Touya's. "Let's start the new treatment."

...

"When do you think they'll send us on another mission?" Izuku asked. He could feel the sweat building upon his neck. "Going outside was really stressful." 

Shouto reached out to touch Izuku but pulled his hand away. He had to leave this special residence to go talk to his father and hadn't showered yet. Izuku glanced at his hand and then grabbed it with his gloved one. 

"Are you okay?" 

"I'm fine but you looked stressed so I didn't want to stress you further..." Shouto said. "Your fear of germs might be subsiding but anything could trigger it to get worse again." 

"You don't stress me at all, Shouto," Izuku smiled and clutched Shouto's hand tighter. 

"Would you tell me if I did?" 

"Of course." 

"Then...can I hug you?" Shouto asked, holding out his arms. Izuku giggled and took a step forward. He hugged Shouto and was hugged in return. 

"Do you feel better now?" Izuku asked. 

"A bit." 

"Was talking to Mr. Todoroki stressful?" 

"Quite a bit." 

"I'm sorry," Izuku sighed, frowning slightly. 

"It's not your fault." 

"But still, I'm sorry." 

"Thank you, I suppose?" 

"I'm sorry," Izuku apologized again. 

"It's really okay..." 

"Then..." Izuku looked up at Shouto but was no longer himself. Deku had come to the surface. He grabbed Shouto's shirt collar and forced his face down to kiss him, stopping just a slight instance from his lips. Shouto could feel his breath against his face. "Can I kiss you?" 

"You don't have to ask to kiss me..." 

"Noted," he grinned, kissing his darling beloved. 

...

"I'm sick and tired of being trapped in this shitty place," Katsuki kicked the wall and then immediately regretted it. He grabbed his foot and winced, glaring at the wall for hurting him...even though he was the one that did the kicking. 

"I'm sure we will have another mission soon. The Todorokis seem a bit restless and Mr. Todoroki doesn't wait long..." Ejirou assured. "We might end up doing something a lot more dangerous next time. He might send us out and..." Eijirou stopped talking...afraid to voice his concerns or they might happen. 

"And?" Katsuki crossed his arms, leaning up against the wall that had previously been his mortal enemy. 

"And..." Eijirou stared at his hands and folded them. "Use us as fodder," he muttered. "He doesn't care if we live or die he just wants the power over the people." 

"Are you scared you're going to die? You're literally the toughest guy I know." 

"It's not just that..." Eijirou sighed. He knew that he could probably survive because of his quirk but what about everyone else? What about Katsuki? What about all the people in this facility that Mr. Todoroki had already destroyed mentally? Was he going to destroy them physically as well? He didn't want anything to happen to anyone... but he also didn't know how to protect everyone either. 

"Hey..." Katsuki walked over and knelt down in front of Eijirou. He grabbed his hand and smirked in a lopsided fashion. "If anything does happen we can just attack that fire-making bitch and call it a day." Eijirou couldn't help but laugh at that.