He can't help but steal a glance to the turtle beast that was currently pasted on the book equipment with a greed in his eyes. That one was truly a very tempting, even for them who's not a beast tamer!

Suddenly, while he was looking at their location, a strange scene appear; a small circular passage was created and there's a number of elves on the other side, and most of them wields a bow and an arrow.

The Secondth Palace Lord's face instantly paled.

"[Poisonous Rain]!" The first beast tamer who looks a middle-aged man, which Cole decided to call as Uno, shouted.

"Roar!" Then the lion who have a mane made of mist poisons, which do really look like a cloud, riase its head and cry loudly while facing the sky.

The cloud mane of the lion beast gradually thin out while an ominous green cloud appear at the sky, targeted specifically to Cole's location. Soon, a poisonous rain started to pour towards them.

Cole frowned. Not because of the poisonous rain but because the summoned tamed beast of the other side appears ...unusual. They seemed to be moving mechanically, which is very odd since he could clearly feel a powerful blood and life energy, signifying that it was clearly much alive. If he didn't know any better, he'll really think that it were a group of puppet than beast.

Suddenly, he remember that the first time he introduced his self as a beast tamer to Bell in their first meeting, she seems to be very afraid.

Bell should have some kind of information about this Beast Tamer Sect which a wild Elemental Spirit like her dreads about.

And so he asked her in their [Soul Link], not even affecting their current action;

"Do you know about them, Bell? This so called Beast Tamer Sect?"

A illusionary bell was summoned by her out of the void. The bell sway with quick interval which makes the two beast tamer at the back clutch their head,

Offense [Multi-Bell]!

"I encounter them once in my location before. As you know, we Elementals are also a part of Spirit Race. Beside being very gifted with the element we are born to, we are also innately talented and sensitive when it comes to creatures soul." She paused,

"And just like what I encounter before," she pointed at the beast of the other side, "this creatures soul too was all sealed."

Cole jolted, "Sealed?" he wonder. Can a soul can be sealed? Specially inside your own body?

"Do you know why I've got really afraid of you when you introduced yourself as a beast tamer when we first met? It was also because of that suppressed soul." She paused.

"Elementals are born with no physical body, instead, we are born with special body made up of rich specific Heaven and Earth energy. What makes our body whole and didn't dissipate was because of our soul. If our soul got sealed, there's a very high chance that our 'body' will disintegrate and dissipate into the air. If that happens, even if we a managed to survived that damage, our hard earned cultivation will start back to the scratch."

Cole frown deeply after he heard Bell's recollection.

And since he considered himself as an somehow expert with soul, he tried to feel the Ten-Meter Muscled Python that was near him.