75 - Whole Tribe as Subordinates

Start from the beginning

So eventhough they were full of doubt, they still follow suit solemnly.

As for the new appointed Lord himself, he get the greatest shock of the day that he actually need several minutes to recover.

This is not good joke! This is like winning a lottery eventhough he don't play it! He need his time to recover.

Suddenly, Grand Elder Rose brought something out of her Spatial Ring.

"This is bad Matriarch–" she pause for a second and look at Cole with uncertainty, "and Lord, the scouts found some foreign individuals in the territory. They were currently traveling towards the direction of our main location. It seems like they were here with bad intention!" She informed the whole group.

The Matriarch and the four other Grand Elders immediately raise their head and look at one another seriously.

They then look at Cole simultaneously.

"Our location are very well hidden from the outside world. In addition of secluding of our whole tribe for many years and cutting off connection with the outside world, our location should not be easy to locate. We assume that those foreign individuals catch one of our hunter we send in hopes of finding assistance and read his/hear memory to obtain this information. We, I assume that those foreign personnel are all bandit or intruders!"

Despite hearing that there's intruders, Cole didn't actually worry about it. This is not because he underestimate those intruders but he believe that this elves are powerful themselves.

He once heard that the strength of an elven clan are greatly dependent on their Tree of Life. With it having the strength of Tier-6, this particular tribe should be a powerful one. This Elven Matriarch, in his estimation, should be Tier-6 at most and Tier-4 at the least.

However, eventhough Tier-4 are his lowest estimation, it must be known that this kind of strength are already the same with the Five Element Sect's current Sect Master.

This was where his confidence come from. This tribe who hid for many years should have accumulates enough strength.

This Elm Tribe won't fall easily.

Cole nodded his head, "One should remain here and guard the place and the rest will follow me to resist invaders."

The elves nod their head in agreement to his proposition.

"I volunteer to remain here," Grand Elder Daisy proposed to the group.

The rest agree.

"Protecting our sacred Tree of Life falls to your hand." The Matriarch said very seriously.

Grand Elder Daisy nod, "Don't worry, Matriarch. Unless I die, no one can pass through here." She said.

The rest smile at Grand Elder Daisy for a moment before they face Cole and said, "Let's go now, Lord."

"Alright," he said and he chanted another [Gate] that was connected to the hall.

Despite already seeing and knowing that this Lord have the ability to create spatial passage, it still make the elves amazed for a second.

Everyone except for Grand Elder Daisy all hop and pass through the [Gate].

But when they reappear at the hall, the Elven Matriarch immediately frown in worry. Cole, their Lord, are just alright since from now on, they will be under his command.

But what about the others?

Space type cultivator and equipment might be rare and those who could use spatial passage in a whim is even rarer, they were, nevertheless, exist. If they could make a passage towards their sacred and hidden ground where they Tree of Life reside like Cole did, then it will be a bad thing.