a/n (pls read)

Hi! 

*takes a deep breath before ranting and getting an anxiety attack- and dying all over again* 

This is a fanfiction. 

Say it with me. 

This. Is. A. Fanfiction. 

All characters (except for the ones I made up along the way) belong to the MCU. 

The plot (most of it) is from my own imagination. 

Fun fact- I came up with this from a dream :) 

Most of my creative ideas come from dreams...

sus.

Anyway, we all know how Bucky is pretty cold and distant from others so just know this will be a slow burn. 

It's in 3rd person POV since I'll be writing in an episode-styled way where one chapter is about the main character and how she's doing and the other one will be about Bucky and Sam- and so on. (There will be flashbacks

Right now I'm working on book 2 of: miss spy & her spy- you should read it after this. It's pretty good. Also, I'm working on my Teen Wolf short stories collection so I have a lot on my mind. 

Literally. 

*Update- I finished book 2

Read book 1 and then book 2 if you don't have anything else to read :) 

I most likely won't publish this until I finished the whole thing. 

Oh and- don't expect this to have like 100 chapters. Idk how y'all writers write that many chapters. Unless they're like 500 words each or something, I can't write that many. 

So have fun while reading and please leave any feedback (I prefer positive feedback but whatever). 

Feel free to cast the main character as yourself or whoever you want. Since I'm casting her as a prettier version of me and our hair and eye color aren't the same, change it to your description in your head. I'm not that great with writing the "Y/n " stuff just yet soo bear with me, please. 

As always... 

I love u, dolls ;) 

Be safe. 

Only go outside when you need to. 

Pls vote!

I would also appreciate it if you did NOT copy my works or use it for your own purposes. Asking would be nice :)

Use your own brains for once pls :))

Okay, that's all :) 

*exhales. well, that went well*

*don't mind me- just keeping up with updates- 

Book started: 2/21/2021